51

This chapter is dedicated to fifty shades of grey coming out *smirk face*

Emily's POV

After our wonderful dinner together, we were heading back to Liam's place, knowing what was going to happen.

"Emily." Liam's voice is filled with lust and passion, as he parks the car in front of his house. His hand grabs my thigh, moving up so my skirt moves with it.

"I want to try something new," Liam says slowly, looking into my eyes for approval. I nod.

"Okay, but shouldn't we go inside first?" I joke, and he smirks.

We get out of the car, Liam dragging me a little too quickly.

He locks the door as soon as we get in, our mouths connecting immediately.

"I want to be a little more rough, but not unless if it hurts you. Just let me know when you're hurting," Liam starts to explain. I can already feel myself getting wet by his dirty words. I nod, as he undresses me. He does the same, before pressing me down to the bed, and leaving small kisses all over my body.

"You're so innocent baby," Liam says as he presses a small kiss to my light skin.

Reaching over to the nightstand, Liam grabs a slick, black tie from the drawer.

My mouth opens slightly with confusion, but Liam just shushes me with his finger pressed to my lips. He gently puts part of the black tie in my mouth, then tying it behind my head. He smirks at me, making giggle, but it only comes out in a muffle. He gets another tie, wrapping my wrists around it.

I can feel my thighs tighten, and a soft wetness around my thighs.

"Oh baby, already wet, and I barely touched you?" Liam softly presses his hand to my wetness, rubbing. I shut my eyes, my head rolling back in pleasure. His teasing is threatening to kill me, so I rub my hips against his hand. I moan slightly, as he smirks and moves his head between my legs.

A soft pressure is felt, from his tongue, and I moan while throwing my head back. His tongue pleasures me for a while, before he finally gets up.

"I want to do you from behind Emily," Liam says, and I can feel my cheeks burn, but I obey him.

I flip over, so I'm on my knees, and my tied up hands are near my head as I bend over slightly. I feel a smack of pain on my butt, making me giggle lightly at Liam's enjoyment.

He positions himself behind me, his hard length roaming my entrance. When he slowly pushes in me, my body moves back and forth from Liam's force. He's going harder and rougher than he ever has before, making my mouth slightly open, with the cloth in it. Pain and a good feeling surges through my body, since I still wasn't used to his incredible length.

The whole bed is moving, as his hand gently, but roughly hold my hair.

Liam mixes things up a little bit, by moving his hips in a circular motion, giving me a feeling that I've never felt before. My body filled with pleasure, going limp with weakness. I have already reached my climax, and before Liam does, he pulls out of me, letting it all go.

My body falls to the side, as Liam untied everything, throwing it on the ground. I move my hair out of my face with my hands that are now free, before taking deep breaths. We're both hot with sweat, only my legs ache and so does my inner thighs.

"Liam, that was," I start to say.

"Fucking amazing," Liam finishes for me, and I nod. He pulls me closer to him, so our bodies are pressed together and facing each other.