11

Emily's POV

After a long day of work, which I absolutely dreaded since it was a very busy day, I was heading to the UOC campus. Liam and I agreed we would meet at a small park a couple blocks away from my house, to talk. Right now, I was focusing on UOC. I was very exited to find out my classes, and I couldn't wait to get started on my designing. I've always wanted to be a designer, ever since I was a little girl. I would make these crazy outfits, or weird texture houses, while my mom gave me a disapproving look. When my dad was around, he would laugh and take pictures of me. I stopped after, well after my dad left.

I arrive a short while later at the campus. It's such a beautiful building, all kinds of different designs and textures to it. It's very unique and I like it a lot. I make my way up the wide and long steps to the front of the building. People are every where, some with friends, others with large textbooks. I open the front door to the head office, where I'm supposed to meet a girl who's going to give me my schedule and show me around.

I enter the rather large office, taking a seat with some other students, in red comfy chairs.

"Miss Houston." A lady says, and the girl next to me gets up out of her seat. She's tall, slim, and has very long hair. She's beautiful and just by being in the same room as her makes me self conscious about myself.

The girl gets lead by the lady down a hallway behind the office desk. I patiently wait for my name to be called, trying to past some time. Liam texts me and tells me to meet him at the red trail in the park. Red trail?

"Emily Smith?" The same lady says, and I stand up in my seat.

"Hello." I greet her, and she just smiles.

"Right this way." She says, taking me down the same hallway the other girl went down.

We enter yet another office, where a man is sitting behind a large wooden desk.

"Hello Emily." He says, reaching his hand out for me to shake. He looks not much older then me, and his face is very slim, with a little stubble growing on his chin. He is very attractive, but defiantly not my type.

"I'm Mr. Lidle, but you can just call me Adam." He says, and I smile at him.

"Nice to meet you." I say and he returns the smile.

"Lets talk about your schedule. I see you signed up to have your classes between noon and 5 pm, which is perfect. We have spots open for your regular academics, then later on your last few classes will be your occupation." He explains, and I nod occasionally. He hands me my schedule, and I take a look over it. It's not bad, considering my first four classes are just basic academics I need to be able to attend OUC. The last 3 are something to do with designing, which I'm very exited for.

Today's been a long day, after looking at the campus and everything. I have to say that the campus is wonderful and so far all of the professors are so nice. I especially like my designer professor, Ms. Sortie. She's a really nice lady, and has wonderful taste in clothes.

I'm just now on my way to the location where Liam told me to meet him at. I had already texted him and told him I was on my way. I'm not sure what happened when left my apartment, or why he wouldn't tell me over the phone, but I know it has to be something bad.

I pull into a parking spot, in front of the small park. I get out, looking around, there's trails everywhere, and I'm supposed to be meeting Liam at the red trail. I walk over to a giant poster board, that has a map on it and a few rules for the park. I see a blue trail, that's over to my right, then finally a red trail that's straight ahead. I look ahead, seeing a wooden post, with the top of it painted red. I start walking over there, immediately seeing Liam, leaning up against the wooden post. He see's me walking over to him, and leans off the post.