Part 24

Joey POV

I woke up with Shane still on my chest and snoring soft. His so cute while sleeping. I drag my fingers into his soft hair. I didn't wanted to wake him up, but I needed to fell that his mine. My boyfriend. I wanted to be a lot more, but we soon will have an own apartment after the Boston trip. Today is the day for Boston. Wait a minute? TODAY!! I looked at my phone to see the time. Oh what a luck, the alarm wasn't going till 6 minutes. I shacked Shane's back.

Joey: Babe, wake up.

He just groaned and turned around to the other side.

Joey: Haha, Shane?

Shane: Oh yeah, baby. You know how I like it when you say my name...

He said it while sleeping in his sexy morning voice. Did he had a dirty dream about me? that's gorse but at the same time really cute that he was thinking of me wile sleep. I wanted to joke around a bit.

Joey: oh Shane, you like that?

Shane: Um... I do baby...

Joey: want me to keep doing it?

Shane: Fuck yeah...

Joey: Omg Shane! You got me pregnant!

Shane's eyes flow open. I giggle.

Shane: Joey?! You're alright?!

Joey: Hehe yeah

Shane: okay babe! I'm going to support the child in every way Joey!

I lathed so hard so I fell down the bed.

Shane: What's so funny?

Joey: Were your brain Shane? I'm a boy, I can't get pregnant

I still lathed so hard and almost chord not breath.

Shane: well fuck you! I know that, I just wanted to have fun with you.

I calmed down a bit with my lathe.

Joey: You're really funny babe.

Shane: I know, do you know what's even more fun?

Joey: Wha...

I slammed one of the pillows on me.

Shane: Pillow fight!

I grabbed the pillow and stared to hit him with one at the same time. I lost my grip of mine and was still lying on the floor and Shane come down to me and lays himself on top of me. It was now he was going to win, but instead he slammed his lips on mine and starts to kiss me, I kissed back. We were making out on the floor. It felt nice, I love this boy so much. We broke it for air.

Shane: I love you Jo-jo

he said with a heavy breach.

Joey: I love you too Shaney, but we really have to get ready for the flight, grab a shower.

Shane: You join me?

Joey: No, not this time sexy

I kissed his cheek and he got up from me and help me up from the floor. Then he walked to the bathroom. I got to check so everything was with us. I took a look in Shane's bag. Warm clothes and a computer, hair straightener, phone retarder and what the fuck is that? what's that, condoms? Was he thinking to fuck me at my parents' house?! Well, it is a good thing to bring, but why? I know that he can broke the "saving to marriage" thing. But no!

I heard the shower turning off and Shane came out with wet hair and a towel around his waist. I couldn't resist to steer on him. I blushed so hard.