Part 12 Cheating with the Ex girlfriend

Joey POV

I went to talk to Alice. I didn’t know what she wanted, I just wanted to be with Shane and spend time with him the rest of the day. Alice walked out from the kitchen door and was now in some new cloths. She was pretty but I mean like in a friendly way, I think she was going to turn me over to date her intend for this person that I date with is Shane and I will never brake up white him, I love him to much.

I went to talk to her and she gave me a hug, I don’t know why, but I hugged back even we didn’t know each other.

Joey: So what do you want Alice?

Alice: the hang out?

Joey: Oh yeah, sure when?

Alice: Maybe like now?

Joey: I’m sorry I can’t, I’m going to be with my boyfriend…

Alice: You’re what?!

Joey: Yes, the guy that was with me, he’s my boyfriend.

She made a face and started to laugh.

Alice: You kidding me!? That guy?! Have you seen him? He’s ugly!

Joey: Oh! No now you just are kidding with me! He’s the cutest, funniest and sweetest boy ever! Just you fuck you know!

Alice: I know how he is after the last time I saw him, that fucker on YouTube Shane Dawson that always talks sex and discussing stuff like that!

People have started to steer at us but we didn’t scream that loud, but I was really pisst of this girl now.

Joey: I’m just going to leave, and have a good time with my boy

Alice: That’s right fag run away from your problems like all the fags in the world.

Joey: Just you know, am gay, I’m rode of it and I’m not going to lay any time on an idiot like you.

I just when to leave when I saw Shane by the door, I think he heard it all.

Shane: I forgot the key, and you have it.

I locked in my pocket and yes, there was in were.

Joey: Sorry that you had to listen to that bullshit.

I walked to him and he gave me a hug.

Shane: It made me happy, that you can say no to a hot girl to be with me, and all that you said.

It made me happy when Shane sad that, he sure is the best in my world.

Joey: I love you

Shane: Love you to, now let me take you to my place, I made something for you.

Joey: A surprise?!

Shane: Yeah, but it not a big one, just to show you that I care and made this date even better.

We jump into the car and we got to Shane’s and he’s mom’s house.

When we stopped outside, still in the car Shane blindfold me.

Joey: Shane! What are you doing?

Shane: Don’t worry babe, I just want to do it more exiting.

Joey: Oh god!

Shane jumps out of the car and lead me out, I could not see a thing, it was just black but I felt his arm around me and I took small steps inside.

Shane Pov

I took Joey to the living room and made him stay for a bit so I chord light the candles and just check if mom was on her meeting with Tara Read. I hope she had fun, and I and Tara are friends sense my podcast. I lighted the candles on the coffee table and the walked back to Joey.