Part 14 Broken hearts

----The next day----

Luke POV

Ingrid told me that we had to talk, that can’t be good, and not in that with she had over the phone. I’m worried. I took a shower and got some clothes. Then laid in bed for a bit and throw a boll up to the air and catch it sometime. After 63 times it knocked on my bedroom door. I got up and opened it. Ingrid.

Luke: wow, you look great!

She asked in but wasn’t that happy to see me. She just gave me a fake smile and sat down at the bed.

Ingrid: Luke, we have to talk.

Luke: Anything, did someone hurt you?

Ingrid: No, I’m fine, I have just thought about a thing. 

Luke: Okay…

I sat down beside her. She was quiet and looked down at her hands.

Luke: Ingrid, you have to tell me, I love you

Ingrid: That’s the problem… you love me, but, I don’t have those felling’s any more… I’m sorry Luke

I got a bit sad, but if she now felt this way, I can’t do anything about it.

Luke: No its okay… I’m just glad that you told me in person, but we had a good time right?

Ingrid: I did, but we still friends?

Luke: If you want it

Ingrid kissed my cheek.

Ingrid: Always, but I have to go, I can call you later if you want?

Luke: I don’t mean to be rude, but I want some time with myself if its okay, but I can call you.

Ingrid: Good, bye Luke

She leaved; I wanted to cry but just like two tears came out. Then my phones started to ringing.

Luke: Yeah it’s Luke!

Joey: Hi Luke! It’s Joey. I need you, soothing has happen.

Luke: What happened? And am glad you called something just happen here to.

Joey: oh really? But I don’t want to take it over phone; I’m hungry what about Lunch?

Luke: Yeah, sure just pick me up.

Joey: Yeah, I’m there in 15 minutes!

We hang up and I waited for Joey outside the house. Then he came he had he’s sunglasses on and he’s hair was down, a blue tank top and dark skinny jeans and black shoes.

Luke: Hi man!

Joey: Hi!

I gave him a hug and he hugged back.

Luke: You okay?

Joey: Pretty much, and you?

Luke: Heartbroken, but we take it in the car

We jump into Satsuki and drove.

Joey: So what’s the problem?

Luke: Me and Ingrid just broke up.

Joey: Oh, I’m sorry boy; I’m always hear for you.

Luke: I took it well I think, how about you?

He was quiet just looking at the rode.

Joey: Shane cheated on me…

Luke: With who? Lisa?

Joey: Yup, making more Shane’s I think.