Part 2 The Boy date

Shane POV

It was now all clean, the only thing left was Joey. My heart was just racing when I was thinking about him, Joey. He’s perfect smile, perfect hair, perfect body, and perfect smell. BUT WAIT! What the hell  I’m doing! Joey is my friend and nothing more, or? I don’t know, maybe, just maybe, I love him… no I can’t! First of all I have Lisa then the second thing is that I’m not gay, I can’t love Joey! I sat down in the couch and just think… thought I might be gay. But I can’t, I love Lisa too. Can I be bi? It´s maybe after the dare kiss with joey. It felt so real but it was just a stupid dare! My thoughts have stopped when I heard the doorbell. I stood up and opened the door. Joey gave me a hutch smile.

Joey: Hi Shane!

Shane: Hi Joey!

It was like the time I kissed him, but this time there wasn’t the any cameras. NO STOP SHANE! He gave me a hug, just a friendly one, but I felt it, he’s the perfect body heat that only comes from him. We pulled away, way too fast I could have stood there with him forever. He smiled, it makes me smile too.

Joey: so any ideas of what kind of video are we going to make?

Shane: I don’t know, do you?

Joey: um maybe the tumbler tag?

Shane: what’s that, its sounds creepy, I like it!

He laughed.

Joey: well, we going to tumbler and searching on our names and see what’s coming up like gif and pictures? 

Shane: we do it! I said and sat down on the couch.

Joey sat down beside me and grabbed my computer that was on the coffee table. Lisa was now at home too and started working in the office. Corny was supper happy to see that Joey was there so she attacked him with kisses and she jump on him all the time. After a while with a lot of my dog and Joey making out we started planning the video and then we set up the light and the camera and beginning to record.

Joey POV

It was so fun to hang out with Shane. I really, really liked him, as a friend I mean! He is really cute and prefect in all ways. Why I’m thinking like this? Shane is one of my best friends! But at the same time, I wish that Shoey was a real thing. O MY GODNESS SKRETICH ANYAS! I FUCKING LOVE SHANE! What is wrong with me! This is so wrong, he has Lisa and he’s not gay, Shane will never be mine…

Shane and I were colleting the stuff back to his office. We were joking and just having a friendly talk until we were done.

Joey: I should make my way home, I start to get hungry.

Shane: Why not go to a restaurant together?

I was so happy, he wants to spend more time with me!

Joey: sure it would be great-anya

Shane: Why are you adding “anya” to everything?

Joey: I just do it

Shane laughed, me to. Oh I love how he laugh!

Shane: Let’s go then, I know a good-anya place ha-ha

Joey: just as long they have Chicken! I love my Chicken- ANYA!

We laughed again.

He was so funny I wish that I could be so funny like him.

We walked out from the door and Shane screamed to Lisa that he was going out with his boyfriend. I wish that was true, that I was his boyfriend. OMG Joey! Shut the hell up! Shisa is a wonderful couple. Why can’t I accept that Shane’s heart belongs to Lisa?

We jumped into my car and drove to Shane’s favorite restaurant. It was really beautifully. We sat down at a table and a waitress came. I saw on her nameplate that her name was Alice.

Alice: welcome can I take your orders?

Joey: yes please, I take the Chicken salad with water please.

She right it down and flitting with me behind the words.

Alice: and you sir?

Shane: I’m taking the same thanks

Shane POV

Alice was flitting with Joey all the time, god I hope that he doesn’t enjoy it! Not again Shane! Of course he enjoy it, she was hot! But it wasn’t a surprise… Joey can get anything he wants.

Alice give us the food and leave but not four long, she was walking by all the time keep on flirting with Joey. Its look like he doesn’t really care but I think he did, and just hiding it for me. We talk much about vid con that was coming soon, we were always meting there but we thought this one was going to be crazy. Cause in the last few months, Shoey has becoming a big thing.

We were now done with our food and Alice comes back with the bill.

Joey: I pay for it

Shane: thank

We were smiling. I saw that Alice laid a note in Joeys pocket and we leave. It was getting dark now.

Shane: um Joey I think you have something in your pocket.

Joey. What?

He took the note. It was saying:

Call me *phone number* XXX Alice <3

Joey POV

It wasn’t a surprise that she like me. So mouth she was doing just to lay my eyes on hear.

Shane: Sooo, are you going to call her?

Joey: Um, no… she is cute… but she’s not my type and I think I already love someone ells.

OMG JOEY!! How can I have said that!!!

Shane: oh, I didn’t know, why have I never heard about her? What hers name?

Joey: I, don’t really want to talk about it…

Shane: so this mistrials girl… doesn’t this girl love u back is it why you don’t tell me?

I was ignoring that he said “she and her” cause I think I just understood that I really Love Shane.

Joey: I don’t know… I hope so…

Shane: well… I have to… go home to my girls… Lisa and Corny you know…

Joey: oh… true i give you ride

I drop Shane at he’s place. We didn’t talk on the way back, it was just so sad. I give him a quick hug and then he walked to he’s door. I just wanted to scream to him that it was him I has falling in love in, but the door closes and I get back into my car and drown home. I walked in to the door, it was dark, Sawyer was sleeping and Hitch to. I just walked in to my room and throw myself on the bed. I grab my soft pillow and went crying myself to sleep… Now that I know that I was gay and I love Shane Dawson, the boy that I never going to get…

-------------------------------------------------------------

Wow part 2!! What is going to happen to Joey. are they going to tell ecouder and what are Shane going to tell Lisa about it? 

I love you so mutch <3 and let me know in the coments what you want to reed?

Twitter: greendayjedward

May the odds be ever in your favior Gooodddbyeee