Part 20 I want a puppy!

Joey POV

I took my iPhone and pressed the wake button.

Jessica. Why does she text me?

Jessica: Hi Joey! I was not sure when you got to Boston but, want to hang out if you have time?

Joey: Um, sorry I don’t have the time Jess =/ but we can do it while Storyteller’s is shooting when we off =)

Jessica: Sounds amazing Joey, I really think that you’re and amazing person!

What that’s supposed to mean?

Joey: Well, thanks…

Jessica: Am creepy right?

Joey: No! It’s just we just started to be friends and I nearly don’t know you, but that not a problem. New people is good

Jessica: Sorry Joey, but you right! Just call me :*

Joey: Yeah, sure bye

Something gave me a bad feeling about Jessica, but I don’t know why. I hoped I chord talk to someone about it. Maybe Luke or Meghan. I called Meghan.

Meghan: JOEY!

Joey: Hi Magasan!

Meghan: How are you, haven’t talk to you in like… One million years! How are things?

Joey: Just good and you?

Meghan: Just perfect!

Joey: Good, good I just wanted to ask you something

Meghan: Anything!

Joey: Um… How, do you know… if… If a girl… likes you?

Meghan: Aww Joey! Who’s the lucky girl?!

Joey: No, not like that. One in my cast to Storytellers, Jessica, I think she likes me

Meghan: Do you like her?

Joey: No, No, I don’t

Meghan: But, was the problem them? Just tell her

Joey: It’s just I’m not sure if she have a crush in me

Meghan: Joey, like a million of girls wants you to be there boyfriend, what’s the different now?

Joey: I don’t know!

Meghan: Joey, clam down its not

Joey: I’m in a relationship okay!

I almost screamed into the phone and cutting her of. It was quite a while and I clamed down.

Joey: Oh sorry Meghan, I didn’t mean to scream.

Meghan: Its cool Joey, I’m sorry I didn’t know you’re in a relationship. What’s her name?

Joey: I, want to tell you in person if its okay?

Meghan: Yeah of cores I’m so happy for you! and I really want to see you, I heard that you and Shane are going to Boston tomorrow.

Joey: Yeah, I’m going to explain that to, be at your place in ten minutes.

I hang up before she got to answer, ran to my car and drove to Meghan.