Part 17 Want to go to Boston with me?

Joey POV

I was on my way home I think I had to go home for just a minute and fix some stuff like my phone and camera chargers and some clothes seams I can't use Shane's all the time. I vlogged in my car just to give my viewers an update of the meeting, then when I was home I parked my car in the garage and got to the door. Then I got inside and saw Sawyer by his computer.

Joey: Hi

Sawyer: OMG Joey, where have you been?

Joey: At Shane's

Sawyer: Why didn't you answer you phone? Have you and Shane talk?

Joey: My battery was out, sorry and yes me and Shane are back together.

Sawyer: Okay man, but keep an eye on him, I don't really know if I can trust him

Joey: Relax, it was Lisa that raping Shane.

Sawyer: I don't know Joey, you know I love you bro, you really scared me that night you came home crying.

Joey: I know Sawyer, but it's so many things that happen under the time

Sawyer: What?

Joey: He cut himself...

Sawyer: You kidding!?

Joey: No, lucky him mom found him before it was too late.

Sawyer: Aww, man, I'm sorry! But man I want to beat up Lisa!

Joey: Clam down Sawyer! I'm going to do it sometime, but not like fighting.

Sawyer: But how?

Joey: I don't know it's a lot of things that is too early to do but right now can I just spending time with him.

Sawyer: Alright!

Joey: By the way! I have to tell my parents about me and Shane and me being gay so I have planned to ask Shane to follow me to Boston.

Sawyer: Take the honeymoon now? (Lathe) Just kidding.

Joey: I have some stuff to do now.

Sawyer: Okay, I'm going to get ready for my date

Joey: You got a date?

Sawyer: Yeah, after what "Mr. can't stop crying" did

Joey: I'm sorry for that, were you going?

Sawyer: Some nice restraint

Joey: Cool see you later

Sawyer took off and I sat down by my computer, I booked a flight to Boston in two days. I want to surprise him! After me booked it Sawyer came back with new clouts.

Sawyer: How do I look?

Joey: Was it a fancy restaurant, or a gas station?

Sawyer: What do you mean?

Joey: Just come to my room.

We walked up to my bed room into my closet.

Joey: Try this!

I gave him a gray t-shirt and a blazer with some skinny jeans with some black shoes. He took off to by bathroom to change. When he got out it was perfect on him.

Sawyer: Thanks Joey! You're a master of dressing nicely.

Joey: Thanks! Now go you have to get in time, girls hate waiting.

Sawyer: Love you man!

He gave me a soft punch on my shoulder then ran out.

Sawyer: Feed Hitch! he screamed before closing the door.