Part 19 mornigs...

Shane POV

We just dropped off Luke and Tyler at their places, they get theirs cars from Joeys the next day.

Joey: Bye Luke-anya!!

Luke: Bye grandfather Joseph!!

I started to drive home Joey.

Joey: Sh.. Shane?

Shane: Yes Joey?

Joey: Gotta keep driving till you can't drive no more, I'm a sleepy boy.

Shane: I drive as fast as I can.

Quiet in five seconds.

Joey: Shane?

Shane: Yes?

Joey: I want to play minecraft...

Shane: Call Stacy tomorrow then

Joey: I will

Five seconds later

Joey: Shane?

Shane: what now Joey?

Joey: I need some egg- anyas

Shane: I get you some tomorrow

Five seconds later after that.

Joey: Shane?

not again...

Shane: What?

Joey: I haven't finish my vlog

Shane: Get me your camera then

He gave me it and turned it on.

Shane: Well hi there all, Psychopaths right? Yeah, like you can see, I'm driving a really drunk Joey Graceffa home, *pointing camera to Joey* so he wanted me to end the vlog for you so, MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR, GOODBYE!

I turned it off and gave the camera back to him.

Shane: Happy

He nobbled. Then how chord you guess ten seconds later...

Joey: Shane?

Shane: What Joey!! This start to be very annoying!!

He was quiet.

Shane: I'm sorry Joey I shouldn't be screaming at you. What do you want?

I said calm and grab one of his hands in mine.

Joey: I love you Shane...

What a fool am, screaming like that, to my Joey!

Shane: I'm sorry Joey, I love you to.

Joey: It's okay Shane, I'm drunk and sleepy...

Shane: Well you home now

I said and stopped the car.

Shane: You made it by yourself now?

Joey: Yeah, but not only without a last kiss.

I sat up to kiss him and grabs his head by my hand and stroke my thumb around his cheek. We sat there for like two minutes till I pulled away and steering into his eyes, god they so amazing. He leads into kiss me again and we did till the air was gone.

Joey: Want to go up to me?

Shane: I most get home, pack to Boston.

Joey: Oh... well I understand, Love you

Shane: Love you to

I kissed him one last time before he got home. I couldn't resist seeing him walk away till I couldn't see him anymore. He really does have a good locking bum. I was now driving home to sleep; it's been a long day.

Joey POV

It was the next morning. I was in my bed, still in my clothes from last night. I distended to take a shower and yeah, just fix myself. I had a head headache what doesn't were the best thing to have right now, dame hangover! I needed to concentrate of what I needed for Boston, we leaving tomorrow. I took some sweaters, pants, t-shirts, underwear, and something to sleep in. Then the rest of the stuff can I take before we leaving like toothbrush and a book. Do I need something more? I don't know.

I got down making breakfast some eggs and a smoothie like every day. I vlogged and then heard that I got a text. Its probably Shane saying good morning. Then I saw the clock on the wall, 7am it too early to him. It has to be someone else.

Joey: Well guys so my eggi-anyas are now done so am just going to eat this and do some work now by the kickstarter and so but, I will see you... Oh by the way! Just to let you guys know, me and Shane are going to Boston; he really needed to come out after the brake up and stuff so we going to visit my family just to get away from LA before storytellers starts Yoho! So now, may the odds be ever in your favor good bye!

I ended my vlog and uploaded it, I don't need to edit this one. Then I checked my phone...

Shane POV

Man: You get the fuck out of this house, you not one of us!

Shane: I haven't done anything!

Man: You're an idiot, a fag that's what you are!!

Shane: That's NOT true!

Women: Just kill him! He destroyed everything for us!

Shane: How can I have done it?! Why kill me?

Man: Just get fuck off my son your fag!

I felt a blade to my stomach

Shane: JOEY! JOEY! IM SO SORRY!

*wake up*

I was heavily breathing, O my god, It was just a dream Shane, Clam down, clam down. I putted my hands on my stomach, everything normal, am okay. I took a deep breath. What was that? I had a feeling that I have seen the women and man before, but I don't know them. Where have I seen them? I remember the man as strong but big and facial hair that was light blond and some short hair. The women had blond long hair and were a little shorter than me, but her nose, I know that nose. Why was am thinking of that? I distended to try to forger the whole thing and just go and get ready. Then when I got out of the shower it hits me! I have to pack to Boston tomorrow! I grabbed some clouts and Joey told me it could be very cold in Boston so I took some long sleeved shirts. It made me so happy that I'm going to spend so much time with Joey in his home town. I was done with everything then my mom called for dinner. I haven't really told her about my trip to Boston so I have to do that.

Theresa: Hi Shane, wow your smiling a lot

Shane: Yeah, I have to tell you something, and that's the reason why I'm so happy

Theresa: What is it Shane?

Shane: Joey invited me to Boston to meet his parents and his sister and brother!

Theresa: how lovely Shane! Have you packed?

Shane: Yeah, I can't wait! We leaving tomorrow

Theresa: That soon?!

Shane: Sorry for not telling you, Joey really wanted to tell his family soon, he going to tell them that he's gay to.

Theresa: Is he nervous?

Shane: Yeah, he's my boyfriend I want to be there and get to know them so they don't think I'm a freak that just fucking there son haha

Theresa: Shane lee Yaw! Joey is the most important thing in your life, you can't talk to him in that way.

Shane: Joey and you mom, Love you

Theresa: Oh Shane, I love you to.

I gave her a kiss on her cheek and hugged her.

---------
Not really the best chapter but it's okay

Love you all /Alex