Part 11 Unicorn

Joey POV

We saw the Hunger games and he really like it. We were just done with our food and it was amazing like last time.

Joey: I really love your cooking Theresa!

Theresa: You welcome Joey, your family now.

Joey: Thanks

Theresa: But I have thinking about something

Shane: What?

Theresa: You have to find a new place Shane, and I think that you maybe shod get some along time. So why aren’t you find an apartment together?

Shane: I love to live with my Joey-Bear

I was blushing and felt a hand in mine. Shane hold it soft and smiled at me.

Theresa: I can help, and keep an eye of apartments four you guys

Joey: thanks Theresa.

It was now pretty late and I was about to leave from Shane’s moms house and just go home. I  were really tied by this point. So when I was about to go into Satsuki Shane stopped me.

Shane: I have thought about a thing

Joey: Sure, tell me Shaney

I grabbed his hand in mine and he smiled at me.

Shane: It’s probably a nerdy question but, do you want to go on a date with me?

Joey: I love to! I just have to get home and get ready.

Shane: Sure baby, I’m going to plan something romantic.

I kissed him and got into my car.

Finely at home, I was outside the door and was about to open the door, but it was locked. Sawyer should be home right now and feed Hitch. I unlock the door with my key. I slowly opened the door. I saw that Sawyer and Alex were making out on the couch. It was cute so I didn’t wanted to disturb them so I tied to be as quiet as possible, but Hitch was barking at me happy to see me.

Sawyer: Joey?

Joey: Oh, sorry I didn’t meant to… um… I go to my room..

I walked to the stairs when I heard sawyer. He wasn’t angry or anything so that was a good thing.

Sawyer: Its cool Joey, I mean we maybe walk into you and Shane when you have a good time

Alex started to laugh hard. I felt my face was turning red, I was embarrassed, but it was funny that we chord laugh about it.

Joey: again really sorry

Alex: Its nothing to be sorry about, like Saw said it’s cool, we love each other is not a seared that we are making out.

Joey: Yeah, okay but I got to go now I have a date and get ready to.

Sawyer and Alex: Aww!! That’s cute!

Sawyer: BAM! You own me a soda babe!

Alex: Everything four you.

They started kissing again and I got into the shower.

Shane POV

I was now done with almost everything now. I just needed some candles to have on the coffee table while we watching a movie to create the perfect monument cause Joey is so special to me.

So I grabbed my keys and drove to the store. I had the radio on in my car and it was playing “We can’t stop” by Miley Cyrus. I sang along with the song.