Part 1 Shane and Joey

Shane’s POV

I was waking up like any morning. I saw that Lisa was already up, probably making breakfast or taking out Corny. My hair was messy, I decided to skip the stating today. I got up from my bed and took some steps to the bathroom. I look at the mirror and just thinking: “What are you doing with your life Shane?” I tock a shower and just grab some random clothes, a striped blue shirt and some jeans then I walked out to the living room, Lisa was by the computer and gave me a big smile.

Lisa: Good morning Honey

Shane: Hi

She walked to me and give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Lisa: So what happen today? She asked very happy as always

Shane: Na, I don’t know, may do a video

She just smiled and goes back to the table. I sit down with her then I got a text message. I took my phone up and looked how it was from. It’s says Joey Graceffa:

Joey: Hi Shane! Are u doing something 2 day? :P

Shane: No, what about doing a vid? ;)

Joey: Sounds godi godi gum drops! At your place? In a half hour?

Shane: Sure, see u!

Joey: See u :P

I smiled, I love to spending time with Joey, or is it maybe that the Shoey fans loves to see us together? No I’m just kidding He he. But I really love it.

Shane: um Lisa Joey is coming over and we are going to make a video.

Lisa: Sounds great, but you not going to have sex like last time right? She say with a laugh.

Shane: Um I’m not sure, maybe, I say and laugh. But no we don’t.

Lisa: I’m taking Corny four a walk, so you can get ready four your “date”

Shane: Um okay…

We sat up from the cheers and Lisa take Corny out, and leave me with the dishes… 

Joeys POV

I’m was about to go to Shane’s place, wow it was so crazy because we have spent a lot of time together and I loved every single second of it. I was taking a shower, fixed my hair, brushed my teeth and get dressed. I have been crazy seams the day Shane kiss me from the “Dare the Dawson” kiss. That one when he invited me over to he’s place and just kissed me, it feel real, but I saw Shane’s manager Laura by the door so I just say “wait, what the fuck just happen?” if it was real I whole catch him in my arms and give him that back. But this is this problem… he has Lisa and he’s not gay, not me either. I think… Then I grabbed my keys to Satsuki and run on Sawyer, my roommate in the stares.

Sawyer: wow man, what are you doing in some hurry?

Joey: I’m going to meet Shane.

Sawyer: okay man but take it easy, I mean I know how much you love him, but don’t break a leg in the stairs he joked.

Joey: ha-ha well really funny, but you know that he has Lisa and even him or I’m are gay.

Sawyer: clam down Jo-Jo, I’m just joking around.

We laugh and I run down to my car and drove to Shane. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So this is my fist story ^^ and my first on englich so sorry four if i spell rhong and that im from sweden so XD but hope you like it

Twitter: Greendayjedward