Part 18 A night out with the boys

Shane POV

We got some food from the kitchen and eat it. We talked about Boston and what we was going to do. We decided to tell Nicole under the way to Joeys dad, then Joeys dad and his girlfriend. The day after we was going to Joeys mom and tell her and his boyfriend and his brother Jet. I didn't even know that Joey had a brother.

Shane: Where is Sawyer?

Joey: Out with Alex.

Shane: cute... I didn't know that they still were dating.

Joey: Alex is going to move in under the time while we in Boston.

Shane: You happy about it?

Joey: I'm leaving soon...

Shane: Where are you going to move in with now?

He latched.

Joey: My boyfriend silly, you remember? You wanted to get an own place with me and get a Pomsky.

Shane: Oh yeah, I remember now! I was looking for apartments in the morning, I forgot.

Joey: Ha ha, found something?

Shane: I don't know how you want it

Joey: Kitchen, living room, bathroom, offish and a bedroom what else?

Shane: No, I didn't know if you wanted separate bedrooms or if you wanted to share.

Joey: Of core I want to share, even the bed *wink*

Shane: HA! GOT YOU! YOU'RE DIRTY!

Joey: You made me this way!

Shane: I like it

Joey: God, you're the dirty one in this relationship

Shane: You're dirty too

I kissed his cheek.

Joey: No, I'm not! But I love you

Shane: Love you to babe!

Joey: Want to hang out with some friends?

Shane: Sure, who?

Joey: Luke and Tyler?

Shane: I can call Tyler if you call Luke

Joey: But, you okay with that about Luke right?

Shane: I guess...

I didn't remember that with Luke. I just have to make sure that he knows that Joeys mine. I called Tyler.

Tyler: Shane!!

Shane: Hi Ty!

Tyler: I haven't heard a thing seams that tweet two day ago, what happen?

Shane: Oh, nothing big, I mean I still have a break from YouTube, just to clear my touches but I'm okay.

Tyler: Okay man, want to talk about it?

Shane: Um... sure, but I wanted to ask you if you want to hang out with me, Joey and maybe Luke.

Tyler: Sounds great, I'm so over board hear!

Shane: Ha ha, you can come over whatever you want.

Tyler: be there in twenty minutes! See you

Shane: Bye

I got my phone back to my pocket and walked to Joeys bedroom upstairs there Joey was laying on the bed talking in phone.

Joey: well see you in a bit....Bye Luke!

He laid his phone on a table.

Joey: Hi there Shaney, Come.

I sat on the bed, smiling at him.

Joey: I don't bite you know, lay down.

Shane: Our friends are coming soon, what if they found out?

Joey: About what? Me and my boyfriend cuddling?

Shane: Yeah...

Joey: Just fucking kiss me, it takes five seconds

Shane: More like five minutes

Joey: The doors closed by the way, they can't come in and Sawyer is coming home late.

Shane: The door was not closed, how did I get in? Oh right the door was open! That's why I took the possibility to scare you.

Joey: You never do it again okay?

Shane: Sure

Joey: Can you kiss me now?

I lay down beside him and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me every were on my face and by my hair.

Joey: Mm... I love you so much Shane

Shane: Love you to, but you're a little dirty now...

Joey: I don't care! Your mine, I can do whatever I want to you.

We latched.

Joey POV

Joey: You know that I was just joking

Shane: It's fine

Joey: You needed it, your look a bit sad...

Shane: I do?

Joey: Yeah, what's wrong?

I asked, stroking his cheek.

Shane: Nothing, I just can't wait to go to Boston with you, but are we going to tell your parent about what happen between me and Lisa?

Joey: I don't think so, I mean, if we have to we probably have to, but I'm really worried if they accept us. That's mine biggest fear, Nicole is going to accept us and Jett, I don't think he is really going to understand it.

Shane: So, it's just your parents?

Joey: Like you know my mom's an alcoholic and my dad didn't really like that my only friends were girls and wanted me to be more like a man, he accepted me after a while but if I'm dating a guy, that's an whole new level.

I went to cry a bit and quickly wipe it off my only tear with my hand.

Shane: Babe, don't cry. I'm not going to leave you whatever what your parents think. I love you, forever!

Joey: I'm fine Shane; I just don't want them to do anything stupid or don't let me to hang out with you anymore, I can't do that, I need you.

Shane: I can't lose you Joey, and I won't let it happen.

I hugged him, then we heard the doorbell. I got op from bed and looked at Shane.

Joey: You so cute, you know that?

Shane: Well sure I do, but you cute to

I smiled; we didn't really have the time to say who the cutis, even thou Shane is. I got down to the door and open it and saw Luke and Tyler.

Luke: Hi Joey, what took you so long?

Tyler: I think Shane and he had a little good time in Joeys bedroom *wink*

Joey: Ha ha, o my god Tyler, no we were just taking.

Luke: Sure, whatever

I let them go inside and Shane comes back.

Shane: Hi guys!

Luke and Tyler: Hi Shane!

Shane: So what are we going to do?

Luke: I just saw that is a new movie that had premier last week, we should check it out!

Joey: Sound like a good idea

Tyler: Can we go to a bar after, I need a drink

Luke: Just if Shane's okay with it, because he doesn't drink.

Shane: Sure, you can do that just you all don't get to drunken I'm happy, if you're I'm going to throw you in the lake and drive away.

Joey: O MY GODNESS SKRETICH ANYAS Shane! You so mean.

Shane: hay, I don't want three drunken, screaming frogs in my car. It was enough with Joey that night after Luke's party.

Luke: But it was a good night that night.

Tyler: Hay, were is Sawyer?

Joey: He's on a date with his girlfriend

Tyler: what did you just tell me? That he has a girl?!

Joey: Yeah, Alexandra from TheStarTeam39

Tyler: Never heard about it

Luke: I know her! I was the one that presented them to each other!

Shane: You did?

Luke: Yeah, Alex and Ingrid met at vidcon and I meet her then she met Sawyer, but I had no idea that they were dating.

Joey: They haven't come out; the weird thing is that Alex is moving in soon.

Tyler: O my god! It's going wild for Sawyer! But what about you Joey?

I looked at Shane, should we tell them?

Joey: Shane?

Shane: Oh, you want me to tell them? Well Okay. I and Joey are going to move in together, so yeah I'm looking at apartments for the monument.

Luke: You have only dated in a week and already distended to move in together?!

Shane: (Shanaynay voice) Not only that! We going to have kids, then fuck all night so we wake them up and get another one, then get tones of animals, then we get married and just have a big good ass time.

We all lathed so hard, I love how Shane makes everyone smile.

Tyler: Sounds like a lot of work for you then.

Joey: But, no we not going to do all that

Shane: But I want *fake sad face*

Joey: Shane you so crazy, and I Love you, but we take one thing first.

I said while hugging him.

Shane: I'm just kidding, I love you to Joey.

Luke: We still here

We realized from the hug.

Tyler: Ready to go then? Or are you going to stay here and make out the rest of the day?

Shane: We can go now

We got into Shane's car and drove to the theater and saw a real scary movie. Luckily I had Shane by my side. So I hided in his chest when I got to scared, and I can tell you that I didn't only hide there just because I was scared I wanted to feel Shane's breaths and heartbeats by my ear. When the movie was over we got back to Shane's car to get to the bar and talked about the movie.

Luke: That was amazing! Best movie this mouth!

Tyler: I think it was interesting, but I didn't expedite that the maid was the killer.

Shane: I think she was cool and real good to make everything look like accidents.

Luke: What about you Joey?

Shane: I don't think he saw a bit, he was glued to my chest like all the time, right babe?

Tyler: Aww he calls you babe!

Joey: I think it cute Tyler! But I did saw the movie... most of it.

Luke: You don't think anyone saw you like that? I mean you guys haven't come out yet, someone maybe be a fan of yours, or just a youtuber paparazzi.

Joey: I didn't think that long, we will come out when we in Boston in two days.

Tyler: How moths aren't you telling us?

Luke: Yeah, first you're telling us that your moving in together and now you are going to Boston.

Shane: To meat and come out to Joeys family, yes

Luke: Oh, I understand, good Luck guys!

Tyler: They going to accept you! Believe me. Your there son after all.

Joey: Yeah, thanks guys

It really help me that my friends are so supported. We got to the bar and sat down in some chough with a table by. Music were pupping all around and some people were dancing.

Luke: Cool place, were did you found this place Ty?

Tyler: Me, Ian and Anthony just found the place when we were half drunk after a party and just walked around, now I visit ones a week, good alcohol you know.

Luke: Well let get us get some drinks then, I grab some soda for you to Shane.

Shane: Thanks!

Tyler: I help you Luke!

They walked away to get some drinks.

Shane: You okay Joey?

Joey: Yeah, I promise you this time I won't drink too much.

Shane: Sounds good to me, Kiss?

I lead in to kiss him, just a quick one, I wanted more but I can't do much about it. I want to come out soon so I can kiss Shane whenever I want to.

Joey: (whispering to Shane's ear) I love you

Shane: (whispering back) I love you to

He said and kissed my ear. Then Luke and Tyler came back with a lot of drinks.

Tyler: Let the party start!