Part 13 Tonnes of tears

Im felling nice today so here u go ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joey POV

How can Shane do this to me. I love him, no, I loved him! I won’t love someone that chest on me. I ran out to Stacy’s car and sat down and cried.

Joey: Shane….how, how could, chord, chord you do this, to, to me!!!

My heart was broken, I gave it to Shane and he smooch it to millions pieces. I have had it broken before but this was my true love, I thought. Stacy came into the car and took them into her arms. I cried like I never had cried before.

Stacy: Shh… Joey, clam down.

I just cried over her shoulder. Then when I calmed down a bit I pulled away and sat down.

Joey: can… you just drive me home.

Stacy nobbled and turned on the car. I wiped the tears away. I wanted to talk with Sawyer, he’s one of my best friends, and I trust him.

We were now at Sawyers.

Stacy: Want ant thing? Or should I follow you up?

Joey: No, it okay, you had done enough, thanks Stacy you the best

I hugged her goodbye.

Stacy: Call me okay.

Joey: I do

Then I got out of the car and walked slowly to the front door. My eyes were still tearing but peace full. I opened the door and Sawyer and Alex was right about to go.

Sawyer: Wow hi man! What’s up?

I couldn’t hold it in. I hugged Sawyer and cried out on his chest. He strokes my back to comfort me.

Sawyer: Joey, it okay I’m here, I’m hear buddy.

Alex came to me and hugged me from the side.

Alex: Sit down and talk and I get us some food hear instate

I pulled away from the hug and looked at Alex

Joey: I’m sorry… I didn’t … know that, you want going out. Go, I can take care of my self

Alex: Joey, I know we haven’t known another for a rally long time but you need to talk! I have ben dearest sense fife grade till I was 18, just because I didn’t had a friend to talk to.

Joey: I just don’t, want to be ruing your date

Sawyer: Its okay, you need us now. We can just take it another day. By the way is Alex moving in next week so I’m going to see her a lot anyway, so you don’t have to worry.

Joey: No! You are joking! That’s amazing!

I hugged Alex, she seems happy to.

Sawyer: I’m happy; I was going to tell you when you got home. But we are not going to anything space when you home Hehe.

Alex, Joey: SAWYER!!

We all latch.

Alex: Yes, three crazy you tubers under the same Roth!

Sawyer: and Shane, who’s going to hang hear a lot more when he and Joey are dating.

Joey: Well, that not… really the case no more…

Some tears fall down.

Alex: NO!! Joey, come hear

She pulled me into a hug. She knows I was heartbroken.