Nurse: Okay, you can go in, take it easy.

Alex: Wait, is he okay?

Nurse: Pretty much, but don't worry him will make it, maybe some memory lost but not too bad. I'm sure he going to remember his pretty girl.

Wow, this nurse was really understanding.

Alex: thank so much miss

Nurse: Call me Julia sweetheart

Julia walked away. Joey opened the door slowly and we got to the bed there Sawyer was passed out. Alex ran up to him and took his hand, whispering something into his ear with tears falling down her eyes. All Shane and I chord do was to be there for them. We sat down in a couch in the room and were just looking at them; she needed to be with him. Joey was worried and grabbed my hand. I stock his over hand with my thumb, I think it made him to relax a bit.

Alex POV

Joey and Shane were on the couch in the room. It felt good to have them both with me. I looked down at Sawyer, my sweet, sweet Sawyer! Why just him, he doesn't deserve this! I need him. I got to whispering to Sawyers ear.

Alex: Sawyer, I can't see you like this! I love you to dame much I will do anything to see you smile and look deep into your beautiful eyes. I need you babe, you save my life from myself; I need to save you this time! But just do something!

I squeezed his hand a bit harder. It felt down tears down my eyes and my dry lips connected with his. Even that he didn't kissed me back, it felt much better, I know that he was going to survive after that the nurse told me, but why can't I stop thinking of the worst? I pulled my lips off him and pulled away some hair from his forehead. I softly kissed it sometimes then his eyes then it happen...

Shane POV

Me and Joey was half a sleep and soon dosed off when Alex start to scream.

Alex: Sawyer!?

I quickly woke up and Joey put his head of my shoulder. We got up and got to Alex and Sawyer. There he was, smiling to Alex.

Sawyer: Hi cute bunny

Alex: Oh Sawyer.

She hugged him and cried of happiness over his chest.

Sawyer: Yes babe, am okay the he giggles a bit.

Joey: Hi man

Sawyer: Joey! How are you man?

Joey: Don't care about me, how are you?

Sawyer: My head is pupping, but I feel okay

I smiled, I'm so happy that he's alright

Sawyer: Hi Shane!

Hi waved to him, still smiling.

Joey: I should get Julia

Joey got out from the room and leaved me and Alex with Sawyer.

Sawyer: God, what happen?

Shane: what's the last thing you remember?

Sawyer: I was driving to Alex house and was singing along with the radio, and then it all got black.

Shane: You went to a car crash, a trunk hit the car, and the driver was drunk.

Sawyer: Idiots that can't handle alcohol... it was fucking 12am!

Alex: I'm so happy that you're alive!

Sawyer: But, I'm sorry for destroying your car Alex...

Alex: It just a stupid car, the best thing in the world could be traveling to haven now!