23.

Author's POV
"Mama!" Emory wailed in Justin's arms while he tried everything to calm her down.

"Here" Jermey said handing him a bottle with formula. Justin put it in Emory's mouth and to his surprise she calmed down, for a fraction of a second he felt relief was over him, that is until Emory pushed the bottle away with her small hands and spat the drink all over Justin's face crying louder than before.

"Mama!" Emory croaked, shaking from her high fever. Justin groaned and grabbed a nearby towel, wiping his face off while Jermey was laughing at him.

"Shh baby!" Justin cooed repeatedly kissing her forehead. "Noo!" Emory cried as Justin continued to kiss her forehead causing him to pull away. "Ugh where the hell is Selena?!" Justin said desperately as he paced around the room while Jermey continued to laugh. "Dad be quiet help me!" Justin said letting out an exasperated sigh. Jermey calmed down and fumbled around until he found Emory's teddy bear hoping that would distract her but she just cried even louder.

"I'm here!" Selena shouted swinging the door open. "Finally" Justin groaned handing Emory over to her. "There shh mommy's here cupcake don't cry" Selena cooed kissing Emory's cheek and rocking her in her arms. Emory's  sobs died down as she cuddled onto Selena's chest leaving both Justin and Jermey completely shocked.

"Can you get me cloth with cold water please?" Selena asked Justin as she took off Emory's onesie. Justin grabbed a cloth and ran to the bathroom soaking it in water and ran back to hand it to Selena. Selena placed the cloth on Emory's forehead and changed her into a different onesie wrapping her in a blanket.

"She was sweating the fever out it'll go down with the coldness of the cloth." Selena informed Justin while rocking Emory in her arms.

"Okay" Justin nodded "can you stay here for tonight just in case she gets sick again." He pleaded.

"Sure" Selena shrugged.

"Thank you I'll show you to the guest room,come on." Justin motioned with his hand, Selena nodded and said good night to Jermey before following him across the hall where Justin opened a door. "Thanks" Selena mumbled as she walked in the room and placed Emory on the bed and got comfy herself. Justin nodded and kneeled down next to Emory "goodnight my little muffin" he mumbled against her cheek placing a gentle kiss. "Goodnight Selena." Justin smiled as he got up from his knee. "Goodnight Justin" Selena smiled as she cuddled up to Emory. Justin turned the lights off and went back to his room.

Selena's POV
"Dada?" Emory mumbled a few minutes after Justin had turned the lights off and walked out of the room. "Shhh baby mommy's here" I cooed kissing her temple. "Dada" Emory pouted repeating herself once again her eyes glistening with tears in the moonlight. I sighed and turned on the baby monitors walkie-talkie "Justin" I said more like a question not sure if he was asleep or not. "What's wrong is she okay. Over" Justin spoke onto the little radio making laugh. He's such a dork.   "yes she's okay she just wants you." I chuckled. There was silence for a minute until he spoke again "Copy that roger. I'm on my way. over." He mumbled letting it go to static. "Your daddy is so weird isn't he" I giggled tickling Emory's sides which made her burst into fits of giggles. "Dada?" She said cutely tilting her head slightly. "He's on his way don't worry." I cooed combing her little baby hairs with my hand.

"You guys are so cute." A deep voice said startling me. I looked up to see Justin leaning against the wall that was by the door. "Thanks, I guess" I laughed blushing slightly not knowing what else to say. "You're welcome." He smiled making his way towards the bed "soo..can I sleep on the bed with you guys or..." he said clearing his throat awkwardly. "On the floor, sorry buddy" I smiled a fake smile. His eyes widened which made me burst into laughter  "I'm just kidding of course you can sleep on the bed where else would you?" I giggled rolling my eyes playfully. "Haha so fucking funny I can't breathe" Justin said sarcastically and burst out laughing himself. "Don't get smart with me or I will make you sleep on the floor." I glared adding emphasis to the word will. "Mm feisty, so sexy." Justin winked taking off his shirt. Wow. We just went from awkward to flirty that escalated quickly. I blushed a rolled my eyes glancing down at his body. "You wanna know what else I think is sexy babe?" Justin smirked climbing on the bed. God he looked so sexy I had to remind myself he was my boss and Emory was in the room in order for me to not jump on him right now. "What?" I mumbled avoiding eye contact. "You wearing a slip dress and no bra." He smirked laying down next to Emory. I blushed madly and covered her face with sheets which only made Justin laugh. He noticed! I was praying to god he wouldn't, if only he knew that I was wearing some cute panties under I grinned. "Dada! Mama!" Emory giggled kicking her legs up in the air. I smiled and stuck my head out of the sheets cuddling up to Emory trying my best to ignore or even look at Justin. "Selena, I'm sorry" Justin said getting serious. "For what?" I looked at him confused. "For calling you a bitch earlier I swear I didn't mean it, your anything but that... if anything I'm the bitch here" he frowned. "It's okay" I smiled reassuringly at him. He nodded and spoke up again "I was hoping I could make it up to you by taking you out to dinner just me and you." He smiled his eyes looking deeply into my brown ones while he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "That sounds nice" I giggled nervously looking away from his powerful gaze. "You're beautiful" Justin sighed his eyes widening once he realized he said it out loud. "Thanks your very good lookin too" I blushed stifling a laugh knowing he didn't mean to say that aloud . "Thanks welp goodnight I guess" Justin chuckled not knowing what to say after his random outburst. "Goodnight Justin" I smiled closing my eyes. Suddenly I felt lips pressed onto forehead which caused me to smile and flutter my eyes open. I love it when he's in a good mood he's so cute and loving. Emory giggled clapping her small hands. "mama! dada!" she squealed followed by a few baby words. Justin laughed and looked down at Emory "you like when daddy gives mama kisses princess?" He cooed tapping Emory's nose. Emory giggled and mumbled a few baby words again,  crawling over to me on the bed. It took everything in me not to squeal right now it's like we're our own little family except me and Justin aren't dating and probably never will. It's not that I don't want to be with him, god i'd love to but I don't think I can stand lying to the man I love. I sighed happily enjoying the moment while it lasts and turned off the lights mumbling a goodnight and cuddling onto Emory. Justin got closer and cuddled Emory too placing his hand over mine.

❁-✺-❁-✺-❁- ✺ -❁ -✺-❁-✺-❁

Cute little chapter 😍
No school for three weeks so expect me to update possibly every two days since I'm working on a new story 🙃☃️❄️