21.

The kid I choose to play Emory is so fucking cute 😭😭😫 that picture just melts me 😫😍
Dedicated to: @Jenniferbanson7

Selena's POV
I woke up to lots of noise coming from the kitchen but it wasn't that big of a deal since Priscilla and Aiden were here. Plus Ariana and Theresa seemed to be their happy selfs again since last night.

I quickly and excitedly got up ready to go to work and walked downstairs to find a once again overly excited Aiden bouncing on his heels. "Nina!nina!nina!!" He shouted. "Hey baby where's mommy?" I asked kissing his cheek. He pointed towards the kitchen and continued to play. As I neared the kitchen I heard a mans voice which was weird considering Jay was back in Texas.

"Hey baby cakes" Ariana shouted from behind me jumping on my back. "Fuck you" I said flipping her off which only made her laugh. "The hell who pist in your cereal!?" She giggled still clinging on my back. "Sorry you scared me now hop off my dick peasant" I laughed taking her arms off my back. "Oh hell nah bitch how could you, respect your elders" she glared. "Kk sorry granny" I smirked and walked into the kitchen seeing Alfredo, Theresa, and Priscilla having a conversation.

"Sup Fredo" I said giving him a head nod. "Hey Selena" he smiled. "What the hell y'all know each other!?" Theresa said with a confused/shocked impression. I nodded "yup he's Justin's bestie, right fredo?" I teased. He laughed and shook his head "I like to refer it as the term bros, bestie is for girls." I laughed "whatever you say bro" I said putting emphasis on bro. He just laughed and continued to talk with Priscilla and Theresa.

Fredo is a cool guy I met him yesterday, and while Justin rehearsed we got to talk becoming almost instant friends. I prepared myself pancakes making sure to put extra syrup and strawberries. I was about to shove a piece in my mouth when I felt a slight tug at my jeans. I smiled when I saw it was Aiden "Nina" he said stretching his arms for me to pick him up. I picked him up and placed him on my lap, he quickly grabbed the fork with a piece of pancake and put it in his mouth "mmm" he grinned patting his tummy I giggled and ate some myself. We were almost done eating when Priscilla walked in "no! no! Sel what are you doing!" She whined like a child stomping her feet on the floor dramatically. I just laughed and fed Aiden another piece. "No I just fed him and knowing you, you put a lot of syrup he's gonna go on a sugar rush" She complained. "Sorry, but how can I say no to this little cutie." I said squishing Aiden's cheeks together, giving him a kiss on his forehead,he just giggled and hugged me. "You guys spoil him to much Selena" she complained. "How can I not he's my god son" I smiled. "Ugh" she groaned and took Aiden from my arms. "Noooo!!! My Nina!" He pouted trying to push himself of Priscilla. I checked the time and got up "I have to go Emory must be up by, now and duty calls" I smiled. "Kay Bye Sel" she smiled and kissed my cheek. "Bye silla" i said and kissed her cheek back. "Bye girls!" I shouted from the door. "Bye hoe! Theresa shouted. "Bye peasant!" Ariana said running upstairs.

✿~❀~✿~❀~🚗~❀~✿~❀~✿

I rang the doorbell and patiently waited for someone to open the door.

"Good morning" an young, pretty woman said opening the door. "Hello" I smiled. "How may I help you" she said in a slightly bitchy attitude. Well damn someone pist in her cereal today. "I'm Emory's babysitter" I smiled a fake smile. "Oh trill!" She said sarcastically. I smiled and walked past her.

"Emory...baby eat" I heard Justin complain. "NOOOO!" She wailed. "Please em" Justin practically begged. "No! No! No!!!" She cried. I walked in the kitchen to see a frustrated Justin holding a spoonful of green-beans in front of Emory's mouth I chuckled "need a little help?" Justin turned around and sighed "thank god! Yes I do, I'm hoping you can help" He smiled.