9. Justin freaking Bieber!

Most of my updated for now are gonna be in sellys POV
Dedicated to: @BizzlePizzle
(Like I said first commenter gets dedication💕💚💜😊)

Selena's POV
It has now been two months since my accident and my parents left me but even after all that everything was going pretty great.
My teacher said that my group can redo our test for the final and see if we qualified as actresses. I was really nervous but she told all of us we did great.
My baby was doing fine even after all this crap we had to go through. I fact today I was gonna check in on it and see how it was doing I was also gonna find out the gender. Theresa and Ariana were both going with me because they said they wanted to see it because they were gonna be like the father the baby wouldn't have or something like that. They literally argued for like ten minutes on who was going until if finally told them they could both go. All in all these past months were good but I wish my parents were here supporting me. I didn't even bother calling them because they wouldn't even care anyways and they asked me to never talk to them again.

"Selena let's go!" Theresa said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Let's go Lena I wanna see my little princess!!" Ariana said pulling me by my hand out into the parking lot.
I laughed her and Theresa have been saying its a girl for the past month they even said I should call my baby Jelena because it was a mixture of mine and Justin's name and it was pretty but I would never call her that .
"How are you so sure it's a girl Ari?" I giggled.
"Shut up damn if I say it's a girl then it's a girl don't question Queen Ari's power." She said rolling her eyes.
"Okay sorry your majesty." Me and Theresa said giggling.
"That's right now get in the car peasants." She said unlocking it.
On our way to the doctors we were gonna stop by at the mall to buy me a bigger size in shirts because my tummy had already out grown my other shirts.
"Yass we're here." Ariana said practically running out of the car before Theresa even parked.
Once we got off we quickly went to some stores to look at some dresses and clothes for me. We were currently leaving Macy's when the thing I never wanted to happen happened.
"Justin!" Ariana squealed as ran up to him. Crap why Ariana why! I quickly walked away and went to hide behind some racks of clothes I don't want him to see me or my baby belly what if he remembers me.
"No way Justin freaking Bieber" Theresa said jumping up and down and squealing like a 8 year old. Justin just laughed and said a hey.
"Oh my gosh I can't believe it." Theresa said in the verge of tears. Justin laughed and hugged her making Theresa break down like a fucking child. They laughed and talked to him for a bit more. "So what brought you guys to the mall?" He asked.
"Oh um we came to buy my friend Selena some clothes she's having a baby." Ariana beamed smiling from ear to ear. Justin smiled and said "where is she I wanna see her baby belly?"
That caused Ariana and Theresa to look around and search for me. Theresa saw me but I quickly walked away before she could say anything. "I don't know where she is maybe some other time if we ever see you." Ariana said.
"So do you guys want a picture?" Justin smiled pulling out his phone "I want to post it on my Instagram." He said and got close to them. That was when I knew my friends were about to have a heart attack and die they always dreamed of being in one of his posts. They were probably dying inside. They talked to him for a bit longer and then he left I texted them telling them I was at the exit of the mall because it was almost time for my appointment.
"What the hell was that Selena!" Theresa said slapping me in my arm and giving me an are you stupid look.
"He wanted to see your baby belly Selena what the hell!" Ariana said smacking her forehead in frustration.
I just laughed at them and began walking towards the car. "This isn't funny Justin freaking Bieber wanted to see your baby belly that is goals as fuck Selena!" Theresa said.
"Oh my gosh I know right he could've even touched it and blessed it with his holy hand your baby bump would iconic as fuck Selena!" Ariana said. I honest don't know why they were so mad it's just Justin Bieber not like he's Jesus or some shit like that they treat him like a god. I laughed they over exaggerate "guys calm down its just Justin Bieber he ain't Jesus damn" I said.
"Oh hell nah Selena how can you say that can you even hear yourself right now it's not any Justin Bieber it's Justin freaking Bieber! He's a god have you seen his jawline." Theresa said gushing about him. "Stop being a hormonal freaking 20 year old." I said rolling my eyes. Ariana and Theresa huffed and got in the car. "Let's go see how our little angel is doing." Ariana said smiling. I smiled and made my way to the clinic.
--------------------💜---------------------
Ugh y'all another crappy chapter I'm sorry ☹️
In know I hardly even post but it's cAuse I'm stressed I have a lot of homework and I couldn't really update over the weekend because my grandpa came to visit and I wanted to spend as much time with him also my cousins came almost everyday to visit him and I hardly had time to myself 😂😫☹️
Bye bye my little Jelena shippers 👋🏽🖖🏽😘💕💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚
~Maria 💚💜