10. ITS A......

Dedicated to: @livepixtueres
Selena's POV
Once we arrived the lady at the desk told us to take a seat and wait till they called us. We all took a seat and impatiently waited till they said my name.
"Selena?" Theresa said turning over to face me.
"Hmm" i mumbled looking over at her. She looked rather confused like if she was thinking hard about something.
"Are you gonna tell Justin your pregnant?" She asked. I didn't even have to think about it I quickly shook my head no making Theresa frown in confusion. "Why not Sel?" She said her expression showing confusion. I chuckled a bit at her question.
"Really T don't you remember what happened to that other girl what was her name Mariah? Yeah that girl she claimed to be pregnant from him and later on she was proved wrong he even made a song about her I'd rather him not know than for him to not want to be a part of my baby's life." I said making both Theresa and Ariana frown. "Yeah Sel but the difference is that girl was lying this is actually Justin's  baby." Ariana said jumping into the conversation. "Yeah guys I know it's his baby but obviously if I tell him that he won't believe me and even if he did he wouldn't want to fuck up his perfect pop star image, shoot if his publicity team found out they'd probably pay me to abort the child or something." I said. Clearly they didn't understand yes Justin might be nice but his publicity team won't give two shits about the baby they  know something like this would fuck up Justin's career. Ariana and Theresa gasped forming an 'o' shape with their mouths. "Justin would never" Theresa said rather mad that I would think so lowly of him. "I know he wouldn't T but..."
"Selena Gomez" a fairly young man  called interrupting the conversation, I'm guessing that it was my doctor or maybe just and assistant. Theresa and Ariana quickly shot up from their seats and ran towards the door I giggled at their enthusiasm. I made my way over to the doctor. "Hello Selena my name is Dylan I'll be your doctor throughout your pregnancy." He said extending his arm for me to shake. I shook his hand smiling politely. "Right this way ma'am" he said walking in front of us leading the way into the room. "The father couldn't come?" He asked trying to make conversation. Ariana crossed her arms and put her weight in her right hip "the hell does it look like I am the grandma, I'm the father" she said in a 'duh' tone to make it more believable. I rolled my eyes and giggled while the doctor seemed a bit shocked "I'm sorry" he said with regret in his eyes. I waved my hand off telling him not to mind her "it's just me and the baby doc she's was just messing" Me and Theresa laughed making him laugh too. Ariana huffed but then started laughing herself. "Okay" the doctor said after calming down clapping his hands together and pursing his lips together "let's check to see how your baby's doing." Theresa and Ariana squealed fist pumping the air. "Yass bitch" they said jumping up and down with a huge grin. "I'll need you to pull your shirt up a bit please." He said while setting up the things next to the ultrasound machine. I pulled up my shirt until it met up with the bottom of my bra. Dylan grabbed the ultrasound transducer and rubbed some gel on it "this is gonna be a little cold" he said placing it on my stomach. After a while the image popped up on screen making Ariana and Theresa squeal. He smiled pointing at the screen "there's your baby." He pushed some sort of button that began making little noises come out of the machine. "That's your baby's heartbeat Mrs." Dylan said. Tears of joy flowed out of my eyes as I  heard my little baby's heartbeat fill my ears they came out in a pattern becoming music to my ears. "Would you like to know the gender Mrs.?" I quickly nodded a huge smile spread on my lips. "Congratulations Mrs.Gomez it's a girl." Dr.dylan said making Ariana and Theresa squeal and jump up and down like fangirls while fist bumping the air. I smiled my and looked at the image on screen hearing her heart beating for a while longer until he turned off the machine. "She's a healthy strong baby there isn't any complications or deformities which is incredible considering the accident that happened to you and the baby a few months ago she's a warrior." He said smiling as he put away the equipment. I stood up and fixed my shirt. "I freaking told you Sel but no, no one ever believes me" Ariana said rolling her eyes. "I know right we told her so many times it was a girl and all she ever did was doubt us." Theresa huffed. I laughed "yeah yeah you were right now where's my hug." Before I could even finish my sentence Ariana and Theresa tackled me in a hug. We let go as the doctor finished printing the pictures of my ultrasound. "Here you go Mrs.Gomez" Dylan said handing me the papers. I smiled "thanks doc" I said as I made my way towards the door before  I exited I peeked my head back in "oh and doc you can call me Selena." I said sending him a flirty wink closing the door. "Damn Sel get it." Theresa smirked raising her eyebrows up and down. I giggled blushing a bit "hey he's hot" I said raising my hands up defensively.
--------------------------------------------
Trust Nobody is fucking lit I've been listening to it all day y'all I you haven't already buy it on iTunes or google play trust me you won't regret it also streaming helps
Bai
Ily my lil jelenators💚💜
Maria💚💜😘