4.

Credits to: xxpaolaxxgonzalezxx for helping with this chapter

Selena's POV
I woke up to a pounding headache and a sore throat. I opened my curtains to let the sun sink into my room and walked towards my restroom to take a well needed shower. I made sure the water was warm enough until I stepped in letting the warm water hit my body refreshing it. I grabbed the soap bar and began to scrub after I washed my body I grabbed my shampoo and I lathered its way into my hair combing it with my fingers. I rinsed it off and applied conditioner lathering it in my hair again. I stepped aside from the water to let it work it's magic on my hair and scrubbed my body one more time. After a few minutes I stepped back in and stood until the all of the conditioner and soap was completely washed off. I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower suddenly I felt really dizzy I grabbed on to the handle of the shower door and slowly stepped out. My headache wasn't getting any better either so I wrapped the towel around my body and made my way towards my sink to open a cabinet where I had a few Tylenol's. I took a pill and chugged down the rest of the water I had in a water bottle I kept on my sink and brushed my teeth afterwards.
"Selena!" I heard Theresa yell from outside my bathroom door.
"What!" I yelled back.
"Get ready so we can go to the store and buy food there's nothing to eat and I'm starving!" Theresa whined.
I chuckled "okay fine!"

I walked out of the restroom to see she had left the door open on her way out of my room I groaned and walked over to close it. I changed into a new pair of underwear and a black bra and grabbed some sweats and a striped shirt and put them on. "Theresa lets go!" I yelled. "Fooooood!" She yelled out while running out of her room towards the door with her hands stretched out in front of her. I chuckled and walked out of the house locking the door on my way out. We took the elevator since we were on the 5th floor of the building and went towards the parking lot. I clicked on the button on my keys and unlocked the range when I got there I saw Theresa on already sitting in the passengers seat with her seatbelt on. I laughed and got on the car she gave be a glare "don't laugh it's not funny I'm starving." She said making me laugh again I started driving towards Foods.Co. I was approaching the green light I heard my iPhone ding indicating I got a message I reached for my phone seeing the light had already turned red and I was about to pas it I tried to hit the brakes but it was too late. "SELENA WATCH OUT!!" I heard Theresa yell making snap my head towards my direction. It all happened so fast.

AUTHORS POV
Selena's body lay limp her eyes shut and her body lifeless and the authorities struggled to get her weak body out from the car. Theresa on the other hand had minor injuries. While the other passengers from the small Honda had passed away from amount of force they had hit Selena's much bigger car with. They put Selena in a gurney as her heartbeat slowly came to a stop Ariana crying by her side contacting Selena's parents. News broadcasters surrounding the ambulances that drove away with Selena and Theresa's body.
"Selena" Ariana said in between sobs hoping her best friend would listen to her desperate pleas and wake up. The heart monitor's beeps increased beep beep beep beep beep. "Where loosing her!" The doctor yelled causing the two men to get to work. "No Selena no! Don't Selena don't leave!" Ariana shouted holding onto Selena's hand. "Ma'am please calm down you might cause the patient to react and she's to weak right now she can't if she does try we will loose her." The doctor said making Ariana nearly choked on her tears she wailed her and Selena had been friends since they were in kindergarten and the though of loosing her broke her. Beep beep beeeeeeeep. The doctor looked to Ariana with sorrow in his eyes this was the worst part of his job having to tell someone their loved one had passed away. Ariana covered her ears and shook her head crying harder than ever. They tried one more time the doctor used the defibrillators to bring her back to life. But no matter how many times they tried I didn't work. "I'm sorry ma'am but I afraid that's all we could do for her." He said making Ariana cry even harder her best friend was gone and she couldn't believe it. She began to pray she didn't want to loose her friend.