Daily life of a Slytherin girl: Jack gets jealous

Jack's P.O.V:

Rapunzel went back to Corona for some meeting with her parents as stated in the letter.  //Lol! did you think it was pitch again? Muahahah its not...//  She quickly told Elsa and I that she was going to leave. It was about two month's that she's been gone. It was pretty boring here since she left. The big five just wasn't complete if it didn't have all its members...

Today was normal like every other average day except for the fact that Elsa's slowly drifting away from me! I mean, she used to hang out all the time with me and play out in the gardens with me, we would have dates in the arena while coach yelled at me, on the roof Ms. Elinor yelled at me ... basically-- all of the staff always yelled at me. But now, she's always busy with home works and tests and and... She isn't having any fun. I'm the guardian of fun. She should be having fun.. Its school's fault.....

"Pfftt-- excuses." I pouted while sitting on the chair. I knew blaming the Hogwarts was stupid. I sank myself in deeper being  bored to death in the grand dining hall of Hogwarts. I've received notices that Elsa was the smartest in her class and stuff like her winning the spell casting competition. She always was busy. I really missed messing with her.. 

"Hey! Did you hear?" I heard a student gossip as I sank myself in depression.

"Hear what?" The other student asked.

"You remember that cool girl named Elsa? Well they say more and more guys are falling in love with her! The upperclassman in fourth year even confessed to the whole class that he likes her!" The girl blushed swaying her body like a fan-girl.   //Hahah is this you???//

"What!? Is it the super handsome guy, Mcbean?!" The girl asked and the other girl nodded. They both squealed in random blushes. 

That's it! Now I'm even more depressed! - I sank myslef deeper in my chair falling off to lie down on the floor. I let out deep sighs until someone stepped on me. I didn't bother to see who.

"Jack!? Jack!? what are you doing on the floor!?" Hiccup said trying to pull me up.

"Emoting...." 

"Why?" He asked letting me sit down back unto my seat.

"A guys crushing on Elsa.... and I hardly get to see her anymore..." 

"Really? Well uhh... you probably should find that guy. He might not be Elsa's type. And dude you gotta cheer up. Your a guardian not a whining wiener!" Hiccup said giving me a pat on the back. 

"Are you really okay if Elsa gets taken away?" Hiccup then asked. He was right! I was not going to give her up to any one!

"Thanks!" I said furious as I kicked the chair and stomped over to Elsa's class room. I barged in and breathed heavily as the door slammed to the side. "Elsa!" I shouted as I walked over to her. She was buried with her books and writing stuff. "Jack! what? I'm busy." She said giving a slight glance then going back to her books. "Do you hear the rumors of a guy crushing on you?" I asked still breathing a bit heavy.

"Huh? Jack you know I don't care about that." She replied. I pulled her hand and headed outside pulling her all the way. "Jack! Let me go!" She demanded getting her wand.

"No! Aren't you even curious who he is?!" I asked still pulling her along. A lot of students at the side whispered and talked. "SHE'S MINE!" I growled at them and they stood quiet. I barged into the classroom of the fourth years. I quickly went up front and looked around. "Where's Mcbean!?" I shouted. Elsa hid herself behind me; Probably she was embarrassed? Nah! 

"Jack--- Lets leave.. What on earth are you doing??" She asked shaking a bit as she pulled on my slytherin vest.

"I'm Mcbean." A husky voice said. I looked around still looking for Mcbean until he stood up. 

"GREED-LER!?" I shouted. ( Greed-ler is the greedy ver. of Once-ler from the Lorax) 

"Yes?" He asked.

" Are you the guy crushing on Elsa?!" I asked giving a cross look at him.

"Hmm-- Yes why? is there a problem?" He smirked going in closer tempting me to kick his butt.

"Oh there's a big problem with that!" I jerked up a smile getting my staff. 

"Whats going on--?" Elsa peaked looking up. She had teary eyes that sparkeled and her nose was pinkish. She had a little blush at the side of her cheeks. It was adorable. The Once-ler and I stared at her until I pushed him. 

"Hey I was looking!" He shouted as he got back up and prepared his wand. I prepared my staff ready to shoot when Elsa escaped out of the room. "Elsa???" I asked looking around then ran after her. She was really fast. Hours have passed again and I still haven't seen Elsa...

"Elsa??" I asked peering into our room. She sat there on the bed reading a book. 

"Elsa... I'm sorry..." I said sitting beside her.

"Sorry about what?" She asked. 

"About--- bringing you to the Greed-ler..." I said scratching my neck.

"Jack. You know I love you only~" She quickly hugged me and gave a kiss on my cheek. Her lips were pink and she had her pale face. I just realized that I've never actually kissed her on the lips besides the day she was conscious again. I leaned in closer-- and then closer-- Sweating but instantly freezing it. I slowly closed my eyes and she followed as I pressed myself unto her--- 

BANG!

"Hey you guys! Whatcha doin?" Olaf said smiling as he barged into the room. I quickly fell off the bed when Elsa pushed me. "OLAF!!!!!! I WAS SOO CLOSEE!!!" I shouted giving myslef a face-palm. Elsa laughed on the side as Olaf jumped to her arms. "Whats wrong with him?" Olaf asked. 

"Its just a boy thing." I heard Elsa whisper to Olaf. 

"Really!?" I cried out. This really isn't my day...