Chapter one: Train Ride

Jack’s Journal:

So...I may have screwed up this time. I asked Elsa to…

No! Not marry me!

I asked her to come back to Hogwarts with me!

Gosh, you fan girls and your imaginations....

But judging by her face and how she fled the room...I’m guessing my chances aren’t good.

Right now, I’m in the room Anna led me to, it’s simple with a desk, armoire, and double bed. There’s a full-size mirror on the wall and two windows.

Anna told me to let Elsa 'cool' down before talking to her again. I'd bet that be easy! -- get it? Ice powers and Cooling? .... well never mind...

I figured she was right and retreated to my room to think...to be bored might be a bit more of an accurate description. Not much has happened since the train ride.

I wonder what Merida, Hiccup, and Rapunzel are doing right now. Hiccup is probably riding Toothless or hanging out with Astrid...or both. Merida might be at archery or even being courted….no, never mind. Merida has absolutely no interest in dating. Rapunzel might be having a meal with Eugene and her family, or taking a walk through town.

I, on the other hand am sitting in a plain room waiting for my girlfriend to calm down. Her sister and her fiance are probably doing some fun thing or another and Olaf is doing whatever it is that Olaf does.

Someone's knocking, I guess this is it for this entry.

--End of journal--

I opened the door to see Olaf and Anna. Anna was smiling a bit and Olaf had his usual huge buck tooth smile, “Elsa’s cooled down...no pun intended...I think she’ll be able to answer you better now, she’s in the dining room having a snack.”

“Thanks, Anna,” I shot her a quick smile before starting to run down the hall to where I knew the dining room was, “Elsa,” I greeted her when I entered the room.

“Hey, Jack,” She said, not looking up from her bowl of crackers. Her voice was kind of monotone, expressionless.

“Look, Elsa, I really want you to consider coming to Hogwarts with me! We both know you’ve received your letters and they’ll take you any time!”

"No! Jack! I can't!  Look around. I have a kingdom to take care of!" Elsa shouted gesturing to her frozen palace. It made it less convincing but for now I just nodded.

“Elsa, your kingdom is frozen...again,” I pointed out.

“I know, but I…”

“I can help,” I said.

Her voice calmed back to normal, “You can?”

“I can,” I assured her. She stood up, hugging me for the first time. Somehow, with all the coldness that filled both of us, her hug managed to warm both my body and my heart. We moved around and I began to defrost the castle as a start.

With a touch of my staff all the blizzards and snow inside the castle slowly turned into snowflakes and faded. After the palace was defrosted we walked outside and I did the same thing;  turning the weather to become  just right for kids to play in. Extra snow fell onto our heads. We reentered the building when I was done.

“Jack, thank you,” Elsa, said, “But this doesn’t change the fact that I need to stay here.”

I sighed and let her go back to her office. Anna and Kristoff were standing in the corner of the dining room.