Daily life of a Slytherin girl: Elsa's Pet

// Okay~ these are just shorter stories that happened after the whole fight and stuff. And yeah... I forgot about a little someone---

It was dinner time and everyone was enjoying the meal of  chicken, turkey, mashed potatoes and more! With desert of Ice cream and chocolate which was my favorite! We all sat down on the same table with enjoyment. A Slytherin friends with a Griffindor, A Hufflepuff friends with a Raven claw, was pretty much rare to find but gladly that didn't separate us. Hiccup, Rapunzel, Merida and Jack were all  beside me. They weren't like any other of the houses and they weren't racist! -- kidding.

Jack saved me from isolation and now I have friends. I owe this all to Jack, My one and only boyfriend.- Thinking of that made me blush. 

An owl came in with a long tube case that hit Hiccup's head by accident. 

"Oh hey the mail's coming in today." Rapunzel said with a giggle as she held her hands out. A letter fell unto her hands and she began to read it. It was from her parents. She smiled and showed us a picture of her parents that was inserted. Next was Hiccup. He received a new armor from his dad back in Berk-- Although it was a bit too big. Merida got new arrows from her dad which made her throw her bow on the table to check it out. Jack received a new fast broomstick from North. It was hilarious how he sent it through mail when he was just in front of everyone. I expected nothing. I was contented since Jack brought my whole wardrobe with me. 

I sat up strait and started to drink tea like a proper queen when BANG! - A crate landed in the middle of everyone. The food splat around and the drinks spilled. The owl who brought the create looked tired and worn out suddenly bumping on the wall. We heard a squeak and gladly it was alright.

"Who's it for?" Merrida asked peering her eyes closer.

"I bet its for me!" Jack smirked laughing. Hiccup took a closer look and then read the tag.

"To Elsa--" He said looking at me. I blinked several times wondering what it was.

"Whoa! Go open it!" Rapunzel said smiling as she stopped reading her letter. I grabbed the string that held it together then pulled it. As I did all four sides of the box fell outward. Inside was-- was--

"Hi! My names Olaf and I like warm hugs." Olaf said.

"Waa! What on earth is that!?" Hiccup screamed as Rapunzel threw Olaf's head off using a frying pan that she grabbed from the cook who went to see the commotion. It landed on Merida's plate. "Don't give et ta meh!" She screamed throwing it unto Jack's hands. Jack smiled remembering how he and the rest of the guardians acted when they met Olaf and I.

"Respect the snowman please." He said in a sexy way as he placed the snowman's head back on.

"This is Olaf! " I smiled hugging him. Hiccup happened to grab Olaf's hand and then stared right at it. "How is this possible?" He asked. The hand slapped Hiccup and then jumped back unto Olaf's body.

"Aww~ He's adorable now that you've explained it." Rapunzel said hugging him after I did.

"I guess 'its'okay--- Whoops!" Merida said as she accidentally released the arrow. It hit Olaf right in the head. 

"Oh look! I've been impaled..." Olaf said touching it. 

"Cool!" Merida said looking in closer. "Might if I borrow him for a while?" She asked me. I nodded as Hiccup, Rapunzel and Merida began to leave taking Olaf with them. 

"Hehe guess their enjoying him." Jack smirked as it was only the two of us at the table. 

"Yeah." I smiled trying to fix the broken cup of tea.

"So how long will he stay?" 

"Huh? Well umm-- Until I leave?" I asked.

"What? He can't live here. He's a --- snowman..." Jack said.

"He's my pet!" I cried out. "I mean more of a companion." 

"What? Where will he sleep?" Jack asked looking quite concerned.

"Uhh--- our room? And why are you so angry? Repunzel has Pascal, a chameleon, Hiccup has Toothless, a dragon, and your saying I can't have a snowman?" I pouted at him. He gave a facepalm then nodded. "But he's sleeping in a different room." Jack said crossing his arms. I think it was because one time I let Olaf sleep with Jack. When Jack woke up Olaf stared right at him with big eyes. Jack shrieked  like a girl so loud that all the glass in his room broke. Anna and I kept on laughing! 

Any way Olaf now lives with us at Hogwarts. 

*Outside* 

"Stop impelling me with arrows!" Olaf said running around. 

"Perfect! A moving target!" Merida shouted chasing him.

"Merida!! stooppp!! Your hurting hiim!!" Hiccup said trying to run after her. 

All three of them were playing~ but--Where's punzie?---