Chapter three: The magic of Jealousy

Elsa's P.O.V: 

I woke up in some place. 'This is Hogwarts Elsa.' My mind reminded me as I sat up running my hands through my hair. It was my second day here and I still had no friends other than Jack. As I looked for him I saw Jack way over on the other side of the room; His white hair was messed up and pretty much reminded me of Anna. I stretched then yawned walking out of bed then  headed to the bathroom with my uniform on my hands.

After years of ignoring the letters, I finally was a student, A Slytherin girl. I took a warm bath in the tub sinking my toe's in first followed by my body. "Ahhhhh~" I managed to mumble. It felt so relaxing. 

"Elsa!?" I heard Jack shriek as he ran backwards tripping.

"Oh my goodness! Jack are you alright!?" I stood up.

"Uhh...." He said keeping his head away from the bathroom door. "Elsa.. Next time lock the door......" He said embarrassed.

"Oh! S-sorry.. I got used to doing this in the palace..." I quickly sank myself back into the tub as Jack closed the door. I've never been so embarrassed in my life.. I blew a lot of bubbles out of my nose as I was still drowning myself in the water. 

I'm such a cluts..

I jumped out after a few minuets gasping for air. Rinsing off the soap and then headed for my uniform, I took a long glance at it.

It had the Slytherin neck tie, vest, skirt and coat. It felt kinda cool. Imagine your first time going to the school of your dreams. It kinda felt like that.

I soon walked out with my hair still a bit wet as it dangled from my side and at that moment Jack was no where to be seen. Thank god!

I didn't want to embarrass myself any more. It was still quite early in the morning and school would usually  start at nine. I remembered that North said we could have pets so I wrote a letter written on paper and let an owl take it to Arendelle. North let me borrow the owl since I did not have my own.  

Hopefully my pet will be here soon.

"Elsa? Are you done?" He asked from way outside of the room.

"Oh umm yeah sorry." I opened up the door. Jack stared at my eye-balling me from head to toe.

"Wow you look amazing!" He said with a smirk as he leaned to the door. 

"You already saw me in this silly. And. For your information," I let a long pause before i shouted, "if you use 'Sleeping princess' perfume on me one more time I swear, I will be the one to send you back to the North pole!" I shouted pulling out my wand under his chin.

"E-Elsa be careful where you point that!" He warned grabbing both of my hands added with his cocky smirk.

"Why? you scared--" I asked but then accidentally shot some green ball of light. It bounced around the hallways until we heard a splat.

"GAAHH!" Someone or something screamed. We quickly ran to the sound.  There we saw a girl with short black hair and dark eyeliner covered in green slime all over her body.

"Mavis!" Jack quickly ran to her side trying to comfort her.

"I-I'm really sorry." I added. 

"Hah~ Its okay. It's just slime right?" She said quite worried. 

"It not Acidic right?" She questioned wiping the gooey slime off. "Someone please answer?" she begged.

A black figure came in front of us and stood right behind the girl. His hair was held back with gel and he wore a long black cape. He was tall and highly scary.