Intermission

Anna's side: 

'Organize the papers, sign the contracts, approval of marriages, laws that need to be looked at, and more!?' I said to myself. There was really so much paperwork to do, things to solve and etc.! How on earth did Elsa do all of this? 

"Anna-- you might wanna come down here..." I heard Kristoff say. With that, I ran down leaving the piles of papers. 

"Whats going on?" I asked as I reached the stair case. Soon a terrible horror met my eyes. The place  was on fire! Kristoff and I exchanged looks then turned to the waddling snowman right behind us. 

"Olaf! What did you do!?" Kristoff and I scream together. 

"It wasn't me... Oh wait look!" Olaf pointed to the fire then as we looked back Olaf pointed at Sven.

"He did it!" 

"Olaf! Call the firemen!" Kristoff said throwing buckets of water towards the fire. I helped him and turned on the hose. The pressure was so strong It lifted me up in the air. "Kristoffffffff" I screamed. 

"Whoa! how-- wa-- when?" Kristoff said quite confused. He quickly ran to the faucet and turned it off slowly. As the water stopped I realized I was falling. "Oh no..." I was ready to  feel the bump but happily I landed In Kristoff's arms. "Thanks!" I pat his head then jumped off and opened the door. A lot of men with hoses ran in and sprayed out the fire. I let out a sigh and sat in the not-so-burned corner of the hall. "What is Elsa going to think?" 

"Aww.. Cheer up... Here I'll tell a joke!" Olaf said snuggling onto me.

"Why did the skeleton go to the party alone?" Olaf asked.

I sniffed a bit then managed to ask why. 

"Because he had no BODY to go with him!..........*awkward silence* ... That's a stupid joke. I have no brain or bones and I can speak and think. He should have just asked his friends." Olaf said crossing his arms.  I stared at Olaf then laughed a bit. Kristoff pat my back and smiled. "Its going to be okay Anna. You have me~" Kristoff smiled as he slowly pulled me into a kis--- "And me!" "and me!" " and meee"  A bunch of voices spoke interrupting us before Kristoff kissed me. It was his family the trolls. 

"Need a fixer uper?" They all asked smiling. Kristoff did a face-palm I laughed even louder.

"Yeah.. Is it okay if I ask you guys for help?" I twiddled my fingers hoping they would say yes.

They cleaned the house, fixed the burned parts, solved the paper work, helped the villagers and even saved time for Kristoff and I to spend time together. "Good work everyone!" I shouted even though I didn't help at all. 

"Now you go have some fun." One of the trolls told us as she pushed Olaf, Kristoff, and I outside. We landed all in the snow then popped out our heads. 

We all exchanged looks. "What about them? What will they do inside?" I asked pulling Kristoff out from the snow. "I have no idea...Lets just have fun!" Olaf said butting-in before Kristoff could say a word. Both of us just laughed and then played. I wondered how Elsa was doing.....

"Hmm? Hey.. Are you thinking about Elsa again? Don't sweat it its not like she's in life threatening danger." Kristoff said messing up my hair. But I felt something really wasn't right...

Mean while: 

Jack's SHORT? P.O.V. --- Of death?

 Elsa's in life-threatening danger!---- Her life is on the line!

"Elsa! get it together!" I managed to shout. 

"Jack.. Its.. Too.. Hard..." She replied. She was beat up really bad and I couldn't do anything but watch and cheer.

"I know you can do it. You just have to try..." I begged. She took a breath and then was ready. She tried really hard.  But her fingers suddenly froze. With that, a vital move took her out.

"Noo!!!----You lost....... The games over.." 

"Hah Jack next time teach me the proper ways on how to play it." She smiled punching me on my arm.

"Well I'f I thought you how to play Tekken (Video game) it wouldn't be that exciting to see you loose." I smirked as she shrugged her shoulders pressing the 'Play' button again. 

"Told you it was fun to go to Hogwarts." 

"Yeah. yeah. Now how do you do the combo kicks?" Elsa asked punching in some random buttons. 

"Heyyy Jackieee and Elsieee guess who's at the door." A voice said outside. 

"Hey Mavis! The doors open." Elsa said not even giving the slightest glace at the door.

"Holy  rabies! are you playing Tekken? Haha Go Elsiee~~!!" Mavis cheered sitting beside Elsa. So-- If your wondering why now Elsa and Mavis are friends its because while Elsa was still a bit jealous and  Mavis came and sort of explained her and my relationship. She said we were just friends. Elsa felt a bit embarrassed but quickly opened up to Mavis. Finally my girlfriend got a friend! Any way Mavis is in the same classes as Elsa so they both hanged out a lot. 

"Hey-- I'm curious.. Hows the big four doing?" Mavis asked looking at me.

"The big four?" Elsa happened to asked as well.

"Uhh.. Their doing fine..." I scratched the back of my head. The two girls looked closer wanting a much more longer answer. God! Were they going to put nail polish on me next? Any way I did explain. 

"The big four is me, Merrida, Rapunzel , and Hiccup. We met because of North. He called all of us together because we could balance each other out. At first all of us weren't open with each other and fought a few times..... okay a lot of times. But in the end we all finished our task and was given an enrollment here at Hogwarts." I finished.

"So why are you guys kept in different houses? Why not all of you guys in Griffindor or Slytherin or yeah.. you get my point." Mavis smiled.

"Well-- The problem was we always caused trouble and was much of a noisy crowd together. The hat thing sent us all to different houses to cause less trouble but at the same time that stupid hat told us we will excel more. Like that's possible." I exhaled after that long explanation. 

"Ohhh-- That makes sense." Elsa smiled going back to her gaming. I looked back at her and I haven't seen her this happy in years. She sorta looked childish and I liked it. This was a side I never knew about her. 

// Thus ends thy random Intermission ~ *Bows but gets thrown with a tomato* .---. ~ I like potatoes QAQ! Why you give me tomato?? Any wayyzzz I'll try to post the next capter soon  and hopefully Mana jucie will flow in meh brain~!