Chapter five: Game on

Jack's P.O.V:

Elsa's been acting different lately. Every morning she would usually wake up before I did. Now I was the one waking her up. She sleeps a lot more and it feels like she always looks tired. I got worried. At times she would even dissapear at lunch break and recess. Most of the time I would only see her in our room when we have to sleep. She would softly say goodnight and then doze off. I knew it wasn't the spell that she casted a long time ago because she was taught how to controll it. Everything was so complicated. 

"Thats it I'm through!" I slammed my head on the books getting tired of what has been happening with Elsa. It was during potions class that Ms.Toothania was mixing potions for transforming yourself into something different. Ms.Toothanina was a spiceis of half humming bird/ wizard. She was quite crazy though because in her classroom she kept a lot of teeth from different spicies. 
"Whats bothering you?" Hiccup asked me as he tried to follow Ms.Toothania's instructions for the potion. 
"Elsa is..." I said with my face still in the book.
"Uhh.. Elsa's not here.." Hicc replied.
"No. I mean she's been acting different lately. Its not like her at all." I moaned.
"Well.. Why not introduce her to something new? Maybe she just needs a change of events. Try bringing her to the Quidditch cup ( Sport using flying broom sticks) later." Hiccup sugested.
"Whoa! thats a good idea!" I brought my head out of the book and looked at what Hiccup was doing. His potion turned pink then violet.
"Is it supposed to do that?" I added.
"Uhh--- Ms. Tooth??" Hiccup called worried.
"Yes?" Ms. Tooth looked in closer to the postion Hiccup made and when she did it exploded and splat all over her face. Hiccup and I exchanged looks and then looked back at her. She began to shrink and then she started to loose her feathers. All of the students kept quiet and stared in shock. 
"Were soo dead..." Hiccup cried. 

Ms. Toothania wiped it off and as we looked at her she looked like a human! Her hair was short and she looked really young. All the boys whistled and gave smiles at the cute looking teacher. 
"Uhh--- I'm pretty sure you want us to go to Norths office huh.." I said scratching my back with a slight smile. She nodded and then ran to the restroom. Hiccup and I went out and walked towards North's office. And guess what our punishment was--- No recess.. 

Great. Just great! How on earth was I going to tell Elsa about the game later on?

Elsa's P.O.V: 

"Black.. I've been having these nightmares. Their scaring me." I clenched unto the music box that he gave me. Everytime I slept it felt like death. Yet one thing I couldn't find out was why I was so sleepy all the time. 
"Nightmares? heh. Are you sure Elsa that your dreams are nightmares?" Black asked as he lurked in the shadows like he always did. 

"Yeah.... They've been haunting me. I'm too scared to talk it with Jack, my room mate, because he might get the wrong idea that the man Pitch is attacking. 
"Pitch? hmm.. What do you know of this Pitch?" 
"I'm told that he is the one attacking the students in Hogwarts. Jack say's we have to stop him before he continues his rampage." I told Black.
"Hmm.. Well not all of it is true. And Jack.. What is he to you?" Black asked me stepping a few meters into the light.
"Jack's my boyfriend." I said looking at him. He sorta twitched a bit then stepped back into the shadows. The bell rang and I gave him a slight wave.
"I need to go. See you soon?" I walked over to the door. 
"See you.." He said in a soft voice. 

I walked downstairs and closed the door using the key he gave me. It dangled around my neck and as it touched my skin it felt cold. Running downstairs I happen to find Repunzel. She waved and called for me to come.
"Hey! How was classes?" She smiled pulling a different girl beside her.
"They were okay. And who's this?" I pulled out a fake smile lending out to shake hands with her.
"Thats Ms.Toothania." Repunzel said in her usuall perky voice.
"Wait-- Ms.-- wha??? Why do you look like that?" I asked. She really looked like a student here at Hogwarts. She looked so young if I may add.
"Heh. I'll tell you all about it at the Quidditch cup." Ms.Tooth said as we walked.
"Quidditch cup? Whats that?" I asked.
"Its like a sports game. Each house makes a team and then plays against other houses. Today its Slytherin vs. Griffindor. Oh did I forget to mention that your boyfriend Jack is on the Slytherin's team?" Repunzel said smiling at me. I told her he never really told me. Looking away I fell into deep thought about Jack. Repunzel and Tooth continued their talks like girly girls.

We finally made it to the Arena for the so called-- Quidditch games. I sat with the faculty so Tooth, Repunzel and I will be able to sit together. The rest of the houses diddn't get along well and had desighnated places to seat. 

"Oh look there's Jack!" Repunzel pointed. I turned my attention to him. He looked really cool in his uniform. I was partly blushing when I saw him. He wore goggles on his hair and it made him look sorta steampunkish. 
"Oh look! There's Merrida!" Tooth screamed. 
"Merrida's on the Griffindor team?" I asked looking at Tooth who sat beside me.
"Yeah~ Its going to be hard for you guys to cheer." Tooth said scratching her neck.
"I'll cheer for Merida and you can cheer for Jack~ I know you like him~" Repunzel smiled then began to cheer. The players began to warm up on their flying broom sticks. I doze off to look at the side of the stadium where lies the Forbiden forest. It was enchanting in its own way. When I looked back to the arena Jack was right in front of me. I screamed and slapped him by accident.

"Wow. What a way to wish your boyfirend good luck on his game." Jack smirked as he flew on his broom stick.
"I-i diddn't mean to you Idiot!" I blushed. Up close he looked even more handsome. I tried to hide it by calling him names. 
"Wish me luck?" Jack asked.
"Good luck..." I said looking back to the Forbidden Forest. Jack leaned in fast and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. Everyone in the faculty cheered. I turned even more red. 

"Haha! Jack stop flirting already! We have a game to win." Merrida said pulling Jack away.
The buzzer rang and it was the start of the game. 

"I'll beat you slimy Slytherins this time!" Merrida shouted.
"Not if I could help it!" Jack shouted back. They all flew really fast and tried to hit the ball into the goal. Jack was incharge of getting the small golden ball which Repunzel told me that its called a snitch? Any way I cheered really hard for Jack. I diddn't care If Jack won or lost. All I cared about was him being safe.

Jack's P.O.V: 

Haha! I was so happy that Elsa was able to go. Now she can see my cool side. I really needed to win this thing. I flew extremely fast showing off. My eyes were directly focused on her. She gave a few smirks back at me looking down to hide her blush. 

"Oh lookey I'm Jack falling in love~" Merida teased as she flew faster than me trying to get the snitch. 
"Ohoho. Not this time red hed." I said bumping into her. We were head to head and firce on this day. I reached out flying faster than Merida to quickly grabb the snitch. "I'm Winning!" I shouted.

"Jack look out!" A team mate of mine shouted as the brown ball came crashing into my face. I fell off my broomstick and unto the floor. When I looked up quickly Merida already caught the snitch. "Team Griffindor wins!" The announcer said. Confettie flew in the air and I got up dusting off the mud that I landed in. I looked down feeling kinda embarassed. 

"Jack!!" I heard someone scream. It was Elsa! she quickly jummped into my arms and gave me a huge hug. 
"Jack. I'm glad your alright. Don't you scare me like that again." She cried out. I smiled and twirled her around. 
"Nice job Slytherin breath." Merrida came down and gave me a wink. 
"Not bad yourself Griffinfool." I smirked still hugging Elsa.

"Thats why!" A voice from the back shouted. It was an upperclassman Once-ler (The lorax), a Slytherin. 
"Thats why we lost! Your know thats a Griffindor right?! Oh no wonder you were playing it cool. You let her win!" Once-ler shouted. Although yes he was the teams captain, yes he's in the fourth grade, I still hated him. 
"Whats your problem?! She's just a friend. I wanted to win as badly as you!" I shouted at him hiding Elsa behind my back.

"Lies!" He shouted. His pupil slowly started to fade away. He quickly pushed me and then scratched my face with his hands. His skin turned greyish and he looked more like a beast. His whole body began to get buff and he turned into a monster.
"Get away from him!" Elsa shouted as she left my back. She used her wand and created a glowing ball of ice. She threw it to him as it froze Once-ler's feet. Not so long after he broke through it. Everyone around panicked and screamed. 
I diddn't have my wand because it was against the rules to bring it. I quickly pulled Elsa away knowing I had no powers to protect her.  Soon another of Slytherin's team mate turned into the monster like Once-ler. Not so long after another one and then another one.  I pulled Elsa unto my broom and flew her up high. Merrida took care of Repunzel who was down with us. 

"Whats going on!?" Merrida asked following Elsa and I. 
"Their all turning into the things like Audrey." Repunzel cried out. The staff jumped down to the arena and all of them used their wands to caputure the beasts. Huge rays of light reflected around as it came out from the Professor's wands. 

"Hiccup! Where's Hiccup!?" Repunzel asked looking down at the stadium. I looked down as well and saw that puny kid pinned to the wall by another beast. "I've got him! " I said taking down a fast drop as Elsa screamed clentich unto my waist for safety. I quickly grabbed Hiccup and put him on the broom. We headed to the main halls of the school. I dropped off Elsa and Hiccup. Merida and Repunzel followed after. It appeared that everyone already ran back to their houses as instructed by Ms.Elinor. North, and the rest of the Professors were still outside trying to fight the beasts off. "We need to help them!" I  shouted.
"Jack. We can't. Were useless withouth our wands." Merida said. 
"Then we'll just have to get it." Repunzel said pulling her's out. Hiccup followed. 
"Kay get on." I shouted.

"Wait Jack. I need to do something. I think there's someone that can help." Elsa said backing away. 
"Are you sure you'll be fine?" I asked her. She nodded and ran upstairs. I had no Idea how she was going to stop this apocalypse but either way she wasn't near the monsters which I knew she would be safe. Hiccup climbed on as Repunzel did on Merida's broom stick. We flew really fast towards the tents of Slytherin and Griffindor. Hiccup held off the monsters that tried to attack us. 

"Take control!" I shouted to Hiccup as I jumped off and ran inside the tent.
"Take control!? waa!" I heard Hicc scream. 
Inside the tent I quickly looked for my staff/ wand and ran back outside. Hiccup flew it lower just enough to let me get on. We then headed to Griffindor's tent. Merrida and Repunzel still havent went out. We flew in and saw them being attacked by the monster. I took the broom and steared it right at the back of it. "Hey ugly! Pick on someone your gender!" I shouted throwing more than one snowball at him. This fight felt like it could go on forever! There were just too many. 

We ran outside of the tent dragging out our brooms away from the monster. We looked outside and saw North still fighting. "Enough!" North shouted using his candy cane coated wand that he swayed in the air. All around it unleashed an aroura of lights. The monsters slowly stopped turning buff and began to shrink back to its human size although they were still grey skinned and had no pupil. 

"Wow." I managed to say looking at North. 
"Jack..." Hiccup said. 
"We found out the student that Pitch wants.." Hiccup said looking down. 

"Who!??" 

Elsa's P.O.V: 

I ran upstairs headed for the attic. All around people pushed, screamed and yelled. It was a bad situation to be in. Still I pushed on trying not to panic. I reached the attick and opened the door. "Black! Black!" I screamed outloud looking at him. He stared outside of the colored window. He had the perfect view of the Forbiden Forest and the stadium. 

"Black! We need your help!" I begged panting. "You told me you were a geat wizard at controlling dark magic. Do you think you can take it away? The school's been under attack!" I said going closer to him. The door creaked slowly shut and it resounded for a while. 

"Why should I take it away?" Black asked me. 
"Because Jack's there. He and my friends might get hurt." I pleaded.
"Hurt? What about you? Arent you already hurt?! Jack always made you feel insecure. He hurt you by talking to other girls. He made you go to places you never wanted to!" Black shouted.
"Yeah... But he loves me." I said stepping back.
"God! Elsa! Why can't you remember!? I'm supposed to be the one not Jack! " Black quickly grabbed my arms tight and shook me.
" Black. Your scaring me.." I looked at him strait in the eye.
"Elsa I loved you! Don't you remember?!" 
 "I love Jack. I can't love you more than a friend." I managed to say.
"Don't you remember me?" Black asked.
"No I don't! Please stop it! I'm scared." I cried out squirming from his grip. He let go then backed away into the shadows.

"Well then. Maybe its better to be the one causing fear unto people since its the only thing I'm good at!" He shouted. "It's time for fear to rule the world. And by the way-- The names Pitch Black." dark sand horses came out from the shadows and lined up beside him. He rode one of the horses and crashed out of the window headed for the Forbidden Forest.

I stood there in fear. I quickly needed to warn Jack. Pitch was after him.

Jack's P.O.V: 

"Gah! Look for Elsa! Quick!" I shouted. How on earth did I not see this. Pitch wanted her. All of us split up and ran around inside Hogwarts. "Elsa!" I screamed really loud. I wasn't going to loose her today or any other day. 

"Jack! Jack!" I heard a voice scream. I quickly followed it and I saw Elsa. I hugged her really tight. 
"Elsa!" 
"Jack!" 
"--- Pitch is after you! " We said at the same time.

"What no! I saw Pitch head into the Forbidden forest. He plots to send everyone in fear. And loosing you and my friends is my fear." Elsa cried.
"What!? We have to go look for him and finish what we started!" I shouted pulling her. I called Merida, Hiccup and Repunzel to meet in the courtyard. 

"Guys!" I said. "We have to go into the Forbidden forest. Pitch is there." I continued.
"Yeah.. but there's one problem..." Hiccup said looking down.
"Repunzel's gone..." Merida complained. 

// Boop ~ Cliffhanger time~ .---. Sorry if I got misspelling of words and  snitch wrong-- or is it a snipe.. I don't remember TT-TT any way its the golden flying ball in Harry potter that is really fast and Once you catch it you win the whole game. ~  Any wayyyzzz muahah Cliffhangerrzz ~