Chapter four: The meeting

The Meeting

Weeks have passed and all of us kept a low profile with what Ms. Elinor has said. We all sat in Merida's room sulking around to pass time.

"The big four can't go near stupid troubles or help their friends or else I will kick your butts out of Hogwarts ." Merida nagged to herself copying her mothers tone in a teasing accent. 

"Merida stop it. She probably just wants to protect you..." Rapunzel said as she sat down.

"ye but still!  I want in on some action!" Merida swayed her sword destroying her bed. 

"Yeah. Although Elsa was fine I still want revenge." I added slamming my head on the wall.

"We'll just have to wait till someone else finds out who caused all this chaos." Hiccup said drawing in his sketch book. 

"The big four can't do this. The big four can't do that! When was the last time we saved Hogwarts and the entire world from destruction?!" Merida screamed popping herself unto her bed.

"Just a year ago.." Hiccup replied. Suddenly it hit me!

"Right the big four can't to this? The big four can't do that? So why don't we use something that's not part of the big four!" I said jumping off my feet craving for adventure. 

"Yeah like who would be braver than us to actually take on the challenge?" Merida asked.

"And who would even want to risk their life to help us trouble makers?" Rapunzel added.

"And if we do find one he or she'd have to be smart, responsible, reliable, and won't betray us in any time of need." Hiccup said as he shut his drawing book. 

"Heh.. Then I have the perfect girl." I smirked jerking my way outside of Merida's room. I headed to the one place I know that perfect girl would be in. 

. . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Elsa!~~ Have I got a task for you!" I barged in scaring her a bit. 

"Oh goodness Jack! you startled me!" she threw a pillow at my face but that didn't bother me. I hurried to her side and then pouted at her.

"Elsa-- Please would you do me a huge favor?? Pwease?" I begged. She stared at my eyes and I knew she couldn't resist. That's why she quickly jerked her head away from me. This one was going to be hard... I used my ice powers and carved her an ice ring. I slid it on her fingers and then kissed her palm softly like a prince would do. "Please?" I asked. She blushed really hard and her hands began to shake.

"FINE! what do you want?" she said crossing her legs like a queen. 

"I need you to gather data on the Audrey incident that happened a few days ago. It was when you got--" 

"Yeah I know." She growled at me before I could finish. She put her hands on her head and let off steam. I forgot that if she got to stressed out she'd freeze. 

"Just be careful okay?" I smiled giving her a huge hug until she pulled me out of it and walked away.

Guess i'm going to be alone for a while... The night sank and I worried about Elsa a lot.

Elsa's P.O.V: 

I took several big breaths in and out. I was always curious about that incident too but I never really wanted Jack to find out. First off I've been investigating it for days already and knew North and the staff would have an emergency meeting. I got my Intel from a little bird. I headed on towards the main halls and walked up towards North's office. They were all inside already. I couldn't hear them though from this angle in the door so I creaked the door open a bit and peaked inside. I used my powers to create a mirror like shield making me unnoticeable.