GO!

A/N: Sorry a short one- I couldn't get it to load with Ready Steady...!

As we walked up the stairs to the plane I hugged myself, it all doesn't seem real. John shoved me gently forward, as another wave of autograph hunters and gawkers swarmed the terminal. Obviously keen to see the man himself but it was too late now, we had moved into the cabin, the kids were in their seats already.

"Is this business class or coach?" I prattled on as I sank down into the seat and was offered at beverage, which I sculled.

"Nervous flyer?"

"No, thirsty..... ummm well maybe a little. Just have a problem with take offs, landing and the flying bit"

John laughed a bit too loud and I covered his mouth. Jas, Sean and Stephen settled in front of us each with Johns treat, a Sony Walkman complete with 2 cassettes each. "Those kids and the music choices are a bit ughhh.....not what I would listen to"

"Listen to the old man, don't like the kids racket music! Somehow the generations don't change. Well I'm happy anyway I know Jas has ABBA so I can swipe it too!"

"ABBA blah"

"Have you even listened to them"

"No"

"Well guess what we are doing when Jas is asleep?!"

"Sex at thirty thousand, woohoo" I prodded him soundly in the side.

"ABBA- listening to them, one ear thingy each"

"My idea was better" Pouting John smiled over at me sweetly. I hadn't even realised we were in the sky til he pointed at the clouds under the wing.