Ashley's Birthday

Tyler's P.O.V

Tomorrow was Ashley's birthday and I was literally freaking out, I wanted everything to be perfect. I wanted to plan the perfect day just for her. But first things first I had no idea what to get her, it had to be something special. She isn't the most girly girl so I can't just get her jewellery, although I probably will still get her something little cause everyone loves jewellery. I need something else though, something that will cause her jaw to drop.

I decided that I would call in some help and who better to help than Shay. I sent her a text asking if she will help me and she immediately replied saying she knew that I would ask and organised to go shopping while Ashley was filming, so I guessed we would then as Ashley was already filming, I have no idea who with though if it wasn't me or Shay and all the other girls, they better not have bought in a new love interest for Hanna.

I headed out to the parking lot and Shay was already standing beside my car waiting for me. The car beeped as I unlocked it and we got in and headed to the nearest but best shopping centre. "So what do you want to get her?" Shay asked on the car trip there.

"I'm not sure maybe some jewellery but definitely something special that she will love" I told her and she nodded her head. A few minutes later we arrived at the giant shopping centre. Shay practically ran up to the entrance, excited to go shopping. This is going to be a long day I thought to myself.

The first shop we headed to was a small shop that sold nice ornaments and little gifts. Straight away Shay picked up a pizza desk wait. "This would be perfect" she said giggling.

"Yeah for you" I told her and took it out of her hand and placed it back down where she got it from. We found nothing special in the shop that Ashley would like so we moved onto the next shop of about forty.

Next we came to a Pandora shop and Shay informed me that I had to get something for Ashley from here. We spent about half an hour looking at the different necklaces and rings. I finally decided on a plain simple silver ring with a love heart pattern around it. Shay agreed and thought it was perfect.

We headed to a few more shops with no luck until we came across and fancy jewellers. We went inside and a few engagement rings caught my eye and I could just picture Ashley wearing one in a few years to come. I knew since the moment I saw her that one day I would propose and that day is ever so quickly approaching. Shay pointed out a cute rose gold promise ring, it was like two rings twisted together with diamonds pressed into it about five millimetres apart. I decided to buy it and got Always, Tyler engraved into it.

Then I saw Shay eyeing a silver arrow necklace and bangle set and we agreed to purchase that as well. "Okay now what else?" I turned around and asked Shay. She raised her eyebrows, smirked and walked into the lingerie store.

"Shay no" I tried to stop her but she was already gone. She walked through picking up almost ever item of clothing there was and I said no to every single one. I wasn't buying Ashley lingerie, one she didn't need it and if she wanted it she could buy it herself.

"Lets go" I said and practically dragged Shay out of there as quickly as I could without her complaining.

We walked pass a travel agent and I saw an add for Paris. I quickly did a double take and dragged Shay back over to the store. "Oh my god, genius" Shay said as she spotted what I was looking at.

I talked to the travel agent and organised at trip to Paris and some things to do for the off season of Pretty Little Liars when we aren't filming.  "Is that all?" Shay wined like a two year old wanting to go home.

"Yeah, lets go" I told her and we headed home.

*** Time Skip, Ashley's Birthday***

Ashley's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyelids and squinted as the sun shone into my eyes. I groaned, annoyed that I was woken up by the stupid buzzing of my phone which hadn't stopped all morning. I probably already have a dead battery.

I roll over and pick my phone up off the bedside table. I swore I would have had about a million texts and notifications. The latest thing that caught my eye was a notification saying that Tyler had tagged me in a photo. Of course he had already been up but he had fallen asleep again.

It was an old photo of us at set, dressed as Hanna and Caleb and the caption was 'HBD to the baddest bitch in the game. You are a beautiful human inside and out. Thank you for bringing tears to my eyes with laughter that I'll hold in my heart forever. Love you always and wishing you the best day babe!!' I awed at how cute it was. God, I love this man so much. I replied 'Thank you so much babe! As long as you are here I will have the best birthday!! I love you to the moon and back.' It then sent his phone into a buzzing fit waking him up. Karma.

"Happy Birthday babe" he mumbled in a deep morning voice as he started to wake up.

"Thanks babe" I said giving him a soft kiss on the forehead.

"Present time" he giggled as he pulled a load of presents out of his bedside table drawer.

He handed me the presents and I gasped at how beautiful the jewellery was. He certainty had good taste, or someone else did anyway. As if he was reading my mind he admitted to dragging Shay shopping with him and I couldn't help but laugh at the image of that.

He handed me and envelope and I looked at him with a confused face but he urged me to just open it. When I opened it two tickets to Paris fell out. I literally screamed in shock and threw my arms around Tyler. He wasn't prepared for the sudden impact and we both fell of the bed. I laid their on his stomach well more like six pack and just stared into his eyes.

Authors Note

Do you guys want me to write another chapter that follows on the rest of her birthday????