After Party

Tyler's P.O.V
Ashley and I are finally together, today is the happiest day of my life. Ashley and I also won choice TV chemistry which is one of my favourite achievements. I am heading to Keegan's for the teen choice after party. Hopefully Ashley is going, she has to be right. I pull up to Keegan's and walk in. "So you and Ashley, hey?" He asks as soon as I walk in the door. Luckily no one else is here yet. "What about us?" I ask him. "Your finally together" he tells me with a smirk. "Yeh, I've been waiting for this since I meet her" I tell Keegan laughing. "You guys are perfect for each other" I hear Keegan tell me just after someone walks in the door. I look up and it's Ashley and Shay. My face immediately goes bright red and I feel butterflies run through me. "Who are perfect for each other?" I hear Ashley say half laughing. "You two" Keegan says pointing at us. "I guess we are" Ashley says and walks over to me and puts her arm around my waist. I feel a spark at her touch, and a shiver run down my spine. "You guys are so cute" Shay says to us. "Why didn't you get together sooner" Keegan asks us. "I honestly don't know" Ashley replies laughing. I wish we did get together sooner, she makes my life a thousand times better. I do the most nerve racking thing "I love you" I whisper to Ashley. I stand there nervously anticipating her  answer. "I love you too" I hear her whisper back. A wait has been lifted of my chest, I give her a quick kiss before I hear the door bell ring and I pull away. I open the door and the rest of the main cast is at the door. "Come in guys" I say welcoming them in. We all pour each other drinks and we sit in a massive circle, I grab Ashley's hand and she sits next to me. The rest of the cast Keegan, Shay, Troian, Sasha, Ian and Lucy sit down around us. "So what are we doing?" Troian questions. "Mm lets play never have I ever" suggests Sasha. "OMG yes" Ashley squeals. "Ok let's play" Keegan decides. "I'll start" says Shay laughing evilly. "Never have I ever kissed a cast member" Shay says. "Oh that's not fair" I tell her and take a sip as does Ashley. But then I look around as see Lucy and Ian take a sip, everyone starts smirking at them. "Wait have you guys kissed?" Sasha asks. Ian speaks up "so we were going to wait a little to tell you guys this but we are together." "Congratulations" every yells and cheers. "Never have I ever wanted to quit my job" Troian states. I noticed Ashley and Keegan take a sip. "Why?" I question them. "When I was mad at you" Ashley replies sadly. "Oh" I simply reply. "Also when I stuffed up with Troian" Keegan says. "You didn't stuff up" Troian says trying to comfort Keegan. "Never have I ever liked a cast mate" Sasha says laughing. Everyone takes a sip except for Shay. Everyone looks at Keegan and Troian. "Don't tell me you guys like each other" Lucy states. I noticed both Keegan and Troian go bright red. "Wait you like me?" Keegan questions Troian. "Yes" Troian replies nervously. Keegan quickly grabs hold of Troians hand. "Wow you guys are cute" I tell them. "Thanks" they reply simultaneously. "Never have I ever won choice chemistry" Ian exclaims. Ashley and I take a sip again. "I swear you guys are just picking on us" I tell the rest of the group. "Maybe" they all say while laughing. "Never have I ever kissed a girl" I say targeting it at Shay and Sasha seems neither of them have had a sip yet. Both of the quickly take a sip. Most of us are fairly drunk right now considering we have been taking pretty big sips. Ashley's seems to be handling her self quite well considering she has had the most to drink. She gets up and gives me a kiss on the forehead heading off to the bathroom. A few minutes have passed and she still hasn't come back. I start to get nervous and walk to the bathroom and knock on the door I get no reply. I quickly pace up and down the hall way waiting for Ashley to come out. I become increasingly worried as time passes. After about fifteen minutes she still hasn't come out. I start banging on the door and shouting, but I get no reply. I start to panic.