He didnt deserve her

Tyler's P.O.V
Ashley comes running into the hair and makeup trailer bawling her eyes out. I get up out of my chair and go to comfort her, I wrap my arms around her and keep telling her "Its going to be okay." When she calms down I go and sit back down in my chair, we are already running way behind schedule, Marlene is going to kill us. She slowly comes and sits next to me in her chair. I'm glad none of the other cast members are in here only the makeup and hair stylists. "Ash what's is going on, I hate seeing you like this," I question her. "Ryan... an... d ... I bro... ke... up" she stutters starting to cry again. "Ash, it's going to be okay, he didn't deserve you" I say back to her trying to calm her. She quickly stops crying and I see a smile spread across her face. I'm glad that I had her smile. "Ashley, I promise you that is going to be okay" I strongly says to her so she knows I mean it. "Promise?" She questions with a slight laugh. "Promise" I confirm. "Let's go film this haleb scene" she giggles excitedly. We race each other out of the hair and makeup trailer probably not the best idea since we just got touch ups but anyway. We turn the corner and see Marlene standing there with her arms crossed and a stern look on her face. "Late again" she exclaims madly. We rush onto set and get into place. We are filming the scene were Caleb barges in on Hanna and tells her to knock it off, and that he has a reason. I grab her arm and pull her around and forcefully learn in and kiss her just like the script states. The only thing is the kiss lasted a few seconds longer that it should have, although Marlene didn't pick up on it Keegan did and he smirked over at me. I death glared him and he went over to Shay who was also smirking at us. What was going on? Did Shay pick up on what happened.