Offscreen Lovers??

Ashley's P.O.V
It's been 2 weeks since I have spoken to Tyler. I miss him so much life is so different without him, I feel like there is a piece of me missing. Us being apart hasn't seemed to of affected him though. He is still smiling and happy, joking around with the rest of the cast. I miss him, I miss him so much and he doesn't even miss me. Yesterday they started filming the Spencer and Caleb scenes, the thought of Troian and Tyler kissing just makes me sick even though we aren't together. Somedays I wish that we were together or at least friends again. I want him back. Anyway today are the teen choice awards and pretty little liars have 11 nominations and Tyler and I are nominated for choice chemistry, I hope we win. If we do he will have to talk to me. It's different this year, Tyler and I normally go together but this year I am going with Shay and I think he is going with Keegan. I wish we were going together, I don't think we are even going to be sitting near each other. We walk in and take our seats. I scan the crowd until I find Tyler and he is there with Keegan. We walk over to our sets and Shay is sitting next to Keegan and I'm sitting next to Shay. Tyler and I keep throwing glances at each other but look away as soon as we catch each other's eye. I have no idea what's going on. Shay and Keegan keep smiling at me and smirking. Most of the movie awards have been handed out and now they are presenting the awards for drama TV shows. They start calling out the nominations for choice TV actress drama, which I am nominated for. "And the winner is" the presenter exclaims "Ashley Benson" I gasp with shock and slowly get up to accept the award. On the way up to the stage I pass Tyler and he looks up and genuinely smilies at me. The first time I have seen him smile at me in two weeks. A rush of butterflies run through me. "Thank you to the fans for voting and supporting me and also to Tyler for being my onscreen boyfriend, most of the time and helping me to become a better actress and person" I say as I accept the award. I don't know what come across me and why I thanked Tyler but I did. I go and sit back down in my set. When I feel someone place their hand on mine and say "congratulations, you deserved it" I look up and it is Tyler. I immediately feel electricity run through me and I go bright red. I don't think anyone noticed because of the dim lighting. "Thanks" I reply my voice quivering. Next up was choice tv chemistry and I am so nervous because Tyler and I are nominated for this. "And the teen choice TV chemistry is Tyshley, Ashley Benson and Tyler Blackburn from Pretty Little Liars." I smile, I can't believe we won it. No one from pretty little liars have ever won choice tv chemistry. Tyler held out his hand for me as we go up to accept the award. I intertwine my fingers with his and we walk up to accept the award. I suddenly feel whole again. Tyler starts to speak to accept the award "I would like to thank the fans for voting for us but it is obvious Ashley and I are the best and have the best chemistry. Come on Haleb is endgame!" Then he looks up at me and smirks, I can see something in his eyes that I have never seen before. Before I know it we are kissing, sparks are flying and the crowd is roaring. He hugs me and I know everything is going to be okay. We go back to our sets and Keegan stands up and swaps seats so I can sit next to Tyler. "Finally" Keegan and Shay exclaim at the same time. "This might mean we are together but we have a lot to talk about" I whisper in Tyler's ear. "Okay but I am never losing you again" he whispers back to me and lightly kisses me on the cheek. I am shaken out of my daydream dreaming about mine and Tyler's future when the presenter starts speaking "Choice TV Drama goes to" there is a long silent pause before he screams "Pretty Little Liars" Tyler hugs and kisses me and I join the whole cast and we walk up to accept the award. This time Troian speaks "I would like to say thank you to the fans, this award really is for you guys and I would also like to congratulate Tyler and Ashley on there award and hopefully we will be seeing some more Tyshley real soon and onscreen lovers might just come offscreen" Tyler and I immediately go bright red and the rest of the cast just smirks at us.