Moving In

Tyler's P.O.V

"Hey Ash" I say walking into her dressing room.

"Hey Tyler" she says getting up to give me a hug. I wrap my arms around her.

"Missed you" she whispers.

"It was only five minutes" I say laughing.

"It felt like five hours" she replies. I just laugh at her.

"Do you want to move in today?" I ask her.

"Already done" she replies giggling.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"I already moved all my stuff in" she says laughing.

"Oh my god Ash" I laugh at her.

"Well I really wanted to live with you" she says.

"Are you sure we're not moving to quick" I ask her, not wanting to push her into anything she isn't ready for.

"No way" she replies giving me a quick kiss.

"I don't want to push you into anything" I state.

"I promise your not" she assures me.

"I have to go film with David Coussins" she says putting her finger down her throat pretending the gag.

"Why did Marlene ever decide to break Hanna and Caleb up?" I ask Ashley.

"Because we had too much chemistry and she couldn't deal with it" Ash jokes.

"True that" I agree.

"The fans are going to hate it when they find out Hanna is engaged and it isn't to Caleb" she states.

"Of course, no one can beat us" I laugh agreeing with her.

"We should go talk to Marlene" she suggests.

"Yeah, lets do that when you are finished filming" I agree.

"Come watch?" she asks.

"No, I am not watching you kiss someone else" I tell her, pretending to gag this time.

"Fine" she says crossing her arms.

"You know I love you I just hate the thought of you being with anyone else besides me" I reason with her.

"So do I, come on watching you and Troian kiss was the worst" she reasons back.

"Yeh it was especially because she is with my best friend" I agree.

"I have to film now, bye" she says giving me a kiss and walking out of her dressing room.

Seems she wanted me to come watch her film, I decided I should be supportive and go and watch. I get there and they are already filming the kissing scene and there is absolutely no where near as much chemistry as what we have, not even close.

Once they have finished shooting she goes over to talk to David about something when he leans in and kisses her. She does kiss back for a few seconds but then pushes him away. It feels like a knife has just been shoved through my heart and she better not tell me later that is was for practise. I have had enough as far as I'm concerned where done. She was probably only using me anyway.

I walk over to Keegan's dressing room and knock on his door, hopefully he will be able to help me.

"Hey mate" he says once he opens the door.

"Hey bro" I reply doing our handshake.

"What's up?" he asks worriedly noticing my facial expressions.

"Ashley kissed David" I mumbled.

"Isn't that part of her job?" Keegan asks confused.

"It was after they had finished filming" I explain.

"So did she kiss him or did he kiss her?" Keegan asks trying to sort this story out.

"He kissed her but she did kiss back for a few seconds" I attempt to explain.

"Sorry bro" he apologies.

"Do you think she still loves me?" I ask worried.

"Mate it would have been a mistake, she still loves you" Keegan assures me.

My phone vibrates and I have a text from Ashley, can we please meet. I reply ok, I'll see you at your dressing room. "See you bro, I'm going to talk to Ash now" I say walking out.

"Good luck" he says.

I walk over to Ash's room and the door is locked so I knock and wait patiently. She opens the door and her cheeks are tear stained. I pull her in for a hug but she just pushes me away.

"What's wrong?" I ask worriedly.

"Ty, I need to talk to you but once I say what I need to tell you, you are going to hate me" she says tears running down her cheeks.

"I promise I wont" I assure her, pulling her in for a hug and this time she accepts.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Tyler" she mumbles.

"Its okay just tell me what is going on" I say trying to comfort her.

"Jordan and I kissed, but I promise it didn't mean anything, it was stupid and the biggest mistake of my life. Tyler I love you so much and I really don't want this to come between us but if you cant deal with it I understand" she says.

"I know" I mumble.

"You know?" she asks confused.

"I saw" I mutter.

"Why are you even talking to me then?" she questions.

"Ashley" I start to say and grab her hands. "I love you more than anything and nothing will change that. Yes, it did hurt to see you guys kiss but what happened, happened and you cant change that. If you promise that it was a mistake than I believe you. I'm not giving up on us just because of a stupid mistake because honestly I cant live without you. It still hurts so it might just take a little time but I'm going to try and make us work" I explain to her and by the end I am crying as well.

"I promise if I could take it back I would. Tyler I just really want us no I need us" she says and you could clearly see the emotion in her eyes.

I pull her closer and connect our lips, she looks completely shocked when we pull away. "Are we okay?" she asks.

"I cant promise its going to back to normal straight away but yeah we are okay" I tell her.

"So can I still move in?" she asks worried.

"Of course, there's nothing I want more" I say pulling her into a tight embrace never wanting to let her go again.