Does She Love Me?

Tyler's P.O.V
It's been a day since Ashley has disappeared. I wonder if she wanted space maybe she didn't want to be with me. I miss her so much. I miss her laugh, her smile, her sense of humour and most of all I miss her so god damn much. I just want her safe and back in my arms. My phone buzzes and I go over to the coffee table and pick up my phone. It reads I'm fine, I just need to go away for a bit, I'll see you back at work in a few weeks, it's from Ashley. A wave of relief washes over me. At least she is okay and isn't hurt somewhere. I walk into Shays dressing room and show her the message. "This isn't like Ashley" she exclaims. "I know" I tell her. "She loves you she wouldn't leave just like that and if she did she would at least call you" Shay tell me. Does she really love me is the question right now or did she ever love me. "Does she love me?" I ask Shay. "Of course she does, trust me, she hasn't ever looked at anyone the same way she looks at you or been this happy with anyone else, not even Ryan" Shay tells me. We sit in silence for a few minutes before I speak up again "where is she?" I ask. I need to find her, I need to see her and know she is safe. There was just something off about that text. What if she is in danger or worse? I would never forgive myself if something was to happen to her, hell I wouldn't even want to live anymore. "I don't know" Shay replies. "I miss her" I tell her. "It's only been a day Tyler, everything will be okay" she reassures me. "I hope so" I tell her. "It will be, Ashley loves you more than anything, more than anyone" Shay says still trying to calm me down. I get up, put my hands on my head and start pacing around Shays room. I need to think of something, I need to do something. I need Ashley back now. "We have to find her" I tell Shay. "She will be back in two weeks everything will be okay" she says still trying her absolute best to calm me down although it isn't working, nothing will calm my down right now unless it's Ashley in my arms. After about five minutes of me pacing around Shay's dressing room she starts to get frustrated. "Calm down" she tells me annoyed. "Sorry" I whisper as I sit down. "It's okay, I understand your just worried about Ashley" she says calmingly. I pull a photo I have of Ashley out of my pocket and hold it in my hand. "I love you Ashley Benson" I whisper clutching onto the photo.