Ryan Evil

Ashley's P.O.V
I walk into the bathroom and suddenly everything goes pitch  black. I try calling out to Tyler but my mouth is taped together. Then all of a sudden my senses disappear and I can't feel a thing. What is happening to me?? I continue trying to call out to Tyler but I can't move. After a few minutes I hear a familiar voice say "now your all mine." It sends a shiver down my spine. Wow is this? Im praying that it's Tyler just pulling a prank on me but it can't be. He would never do anything like this or go this far. "I still love you Ashley" the man speaks again. This time I pick up on his voice. Omg it's Ryan my ex, this is not going to end well and I am never getting back with him. He slowly rips the tape of my mouth but I am still blindfolded and can't see a thing. "I hate you and I love Tyler not you" I yell at him. "Well you are going to love me" he says menacingly. "No I'm not" I say. "I am way better for you than Tyler is" he states. I just stay silent. "I saw you guys kissing on TV today at the teen choice awards, if you ever kiss him again I will kill you" he says deadly serious. All I can manage to do is stutter "I won't" inside it is killing me though I just want Tyler to wrap his arms around me and to feel safe. "Good" he replies and I hear footsteps walk out of the room. I need to get out of here and I need to get Tyler back, but I have no idea what Ryan is capable of. Maybe his last name should be Ryan Evil instead of Good. I still can't see anything so I assume that I am blindfolded but as soon as he takes it off me I am hatching and escape plan. I feel my pocket for my phone but I can't feel it, so I guess he has taken it from me. I love Tyler and nothing will change that, no matter what Ryan says or makes me do. I hear someone enter the room. My heart starts racing what is he going to do to me. "Your in here for a week and if you be good you will get let out on my conditions that we are together, you know the consequences, babe" he says very sternly before turning around and walking out again. Of course I know his consequences if I don't say or do what he wants he will hurt me. So I will have to go along with this until I come up with a plan to get out oh this, which is going to be a lot harder than I first anticipated. I need to get out of here I need to do this for Tyler. I need to get him back and sooner rather than later.