Jesse Fucking Reese.

Alyssa's POV

I think that it's safe to say that I don't really know what I want anymore. I thought I wanted one thing, and it turns, I have no idea. I get up and take shower and I put on a pair of ripped jeans, a bleached ACDC t-shirt, and black vans. I put my hair in a high ponytail with some bamboo earrings and went downstairs heading for the door without looking back. "Morning."

"Good morning to you too, champ." No else calls me champ except for one person. Dad.

"Uh dad, what are you doing here?" He looked at me with one of the dad smirks. "You know I live here right? And the lady getting ready upstairs happens to be my wife." He said as he threw me my keys because I picked up the wrong ones.

"Yeah, okay. Later dad, BYE MOOOM!!" And with that I left and headed to school.

Jesse's POV

I wake up and I have no recollection of what happened yesterday. Oh yeah, Lyss. She fucking blew me off. But I guess I've been doing a lot lately. It's whatever I guess. Joggers, hoodie, Jordans, done. I'm on the way out the door and my dad starts screaming for me. "Jess, get your ass in here! NOW!"

"Wassup dad?"

"You know, I let you live here because I respect your mother and I love that woman. But if it were up to me, I would've shipped your ass off to boarding school in Sweden." He didn't even look at me, he just sat there and drank a beer at 7 in the morning.

"If it were up to you, I'd be at the bottom of the lake."

He let out small laugh. "Yeah well." And began to walk towards me. "And you don't let me live here, that's kind of a requirement since you decided to bang mom and have me when you were in high school." I started walking away. And he put a hand on my shoulder.

"Get your hands off me!"

"Look here boy, you will not stand here and talk to me any kind of way. And again, I love your mother. Even if she did decide to keep such a disgraced bastar-" He clenched his fists. And before he could finished that word, I socked him. Which led to him catching his step and he gave me a real good left hook. After that I, we acted like it never happen.

"Okay, see you later dad. Love you." He sat down on the couch and raised his beer. "Bye son, love you."

Alyssa's POV

I sat in the school parking lot. Took a hit and watched all my problems fly away. And fill the car. That is, until someone knocked on my door. Justin. I cracked the window and let out a small cough. "Hey Justin."

"Lyss, what are you doing?" He said leaning on the car.

"What does it look like?"

"It looks like you're trying to get expelled. And since when do you smoke?" He asked while taking my joint and putting it on the ground.

"Hey! Since 8th grade and it's also none of your business." He opened my door and let out all smoke. He held out his hand. "Come on we're going to class." And with that, we went on our way to class.

"How is it that you have been in New York for almost a year, and still not manage to let this city change you?" He said with his arm around me walking to class. "I don't know, I guess- I guess I always have a reminder as to why I don't fit in. Everyone has always treated me different since I moved here and I guess I just never really got to connect with anyone except with you and well- you know." Class was already started. I'll be honest, I'm not the most excited about English right now. "You know you can say his name around me right? Yeah, we dated. But we all know that you and Jesse have this unspeakable thing."

It's not that I don't say his name because I don't want to make Justin uncomfortable, I don't say his name because I don't want to feel all the pain I felt with him. It's easy not seeing him since he never shows up for the classes we're in together. "Sorry I'm late Mrs. T, it won't happen again." Mrs. T smiled, "Have a seat Mr. Reese, welcome back." If this is someone's sick and twisted joke of getting in my head. They won. Of all the classes he didn't go to today, this is the one he had a change of heart. But here he is and sitting next to me nonetheless. Jesse fucking Reese.

Justin's POV

It's becoming more and more like I have become this middle man. They really need to figure this out, before I have to.

Jesse's POV

Here we are. And there she is. Beautiful as ever. What do I say? Hey Lyss. I have a feeling this isn't gonna go well. Class was over and I've never seen her leave so quickly. I just want to hold her and say that everything will be alright with us. But I'm not going to do that. I have to run after her.

"Lyss, wait! When are going to move past this, huh?"

She stopped. She turned around, "Get past this?! Jesse you haven't been able to let us get past THIS, the moment you decided to shut me out of your life, COMPLETELY. I hate to break it to you but you're the only one that's not letting us get past this." And then she began to walk away. But before she made it around the hallway corner she looked at me and said one thing. "Oh yeah, nice shiner."

I'm not completely sure how this is all my fault. Yeah I didn't want to tell her about my dad, but she needs to understand that I don't want her to ever have to experience the pain I go through. But at this point, she's really left me no choice. I went to my next class because I figured I'm here. It's better than being at home. I was sitting in statistics and couldn't seem to shake me and Alyssa's last conversation. I pulled out my phone and texted her.

Me: You want to know it all, well I'll tell you. Meet me at my house. Tonight.

HELLO ALL, YES IT IS I. I'M BACCKKK. IM ALSO IN COLLEGE NOW AND I'M BACK FOR THE SUMMER AMD HOPEFULLY THE TEDT OF THIS STORY. I REALLY HOPE YALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER. ITS PRETY GOOD AND IM ALREADY WORKING ON THE NEXT ONE!!!