New Kid in Town

I'm moving from Nashville, Tennessee all the way to well, the Big Apple New York City. My dad got a promotion and he, my mom, my sister Taylor, and I are going there where he can work. Honestly, I'm not happy that I'm moving but I'm kind of excited. Today is my last day at Overton HighSchool.

"I'm gonna miss you so much," said by my bestfriend Kaitlyn as she hugged me for the last time.

"I'm gonna miss you too."

"Make sure you text me," as she released me from her grip.

"Always."

After that I was hopping on a plane going to New York City. We weren't actually living there but that was the only place where the closest airport was located.

There was a total time change so I have to start school in the next 2 hours. Therefore I am going to sleep.

____________________________

I wake up and I take a shower. When I get out the shower, I put on black leggings, a white t-shirt, and I wrap a flannel around my waist, and I put on my timberlands. I run downstairs and tell my parents I'm leaving. I get in the car and I drive to my new school BCA, Brooklyn Carter Academy. This was the first private school I have ever seen that doesn't w e AR uniforms. This is going to be great. When I get out the car, and walk into the school, every single person was staring at me. And me I try to make it look like I'm checking a text or something. I went to get my schedule and I kept my head down. I wasn't paying attention and I fell down along with my books.

"Hey! Watch where you're going," a student said as I looked in his gorgeous blue eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, just watch where you're walking," he said rudely.

Oh boy this is going to be a very long year and I can already see it. My first class was Algebra 2 with Mr. Webber. I'm a junior and I took geometry sophomore year. I walk into the class and hand the teacher the note.

"Awe yes, class we have a new student, this is Aleesa," he said as if he were choking.

"Not to be rude sir but it's Alyssa."

"Right, I'm sorry but I don't have my glasses on, so please tell us a little about yourself," he said gesturing me to the entire class.

Jesus Christ! I most absolutely hate speaking in public. "Um okay, hi um as you may know my name is Alyssa and I moved here from Tennessee."

"Mr. Reese, I assume you have a reason for not being in my class the bell rang," as Mr. Webber glared at the door.

"You know I just wasn't feeling this school thing today," as I recognized the familiar voice.

"Since you want to come late, you might as well be late for a reason, so you will be escorting our new student Alyssa to her classes," he said.

I turn around and I the first thing I notice is that those are the same blue eyes that ran into me. He smirked at me and went to his seat. The last seat in class was in front of him. I sit down.

The Mr. Webber says, "now that we've changed seats these are your official seats."

Yay. That was total sarcasm to being excited.