Lose Some, Gain an Army

I didn't want to wake her, so I'm just up and went to the bathroom. And I'm pretty sure she's a hard sleeper. She'll be okay. I come out of the bathroom and lay back in the bed trying not to wake her. She suddenly started to move, and all she did was turn her body around where her head was now on my chest. I'm trapped. Not that I mind or anything.

"You are so beautiful," I whispered to her while she's still asleep. She begins to move some more. Now her arm is across my body, I really am trapped. Man this girl is strong. I finally loosen her grip and start walking outside to get some air. I come back and decide to take her to her room. I carry her bridal style in my arms and place her in her bed.

Alyssa's POV

I wake up to an empty bed. And in my room. I could have sworn that everything that has happened, it was not a dream. At least I thought it wasn't. I got in the shower. And when I got in wrapped myself with a towel. When I leave the bathroom, I just sit on the bed. Not putting on clothes, I just sit there. Letting my curly hair drip on the bed. How was that not real life, I mean it felt real. It was nice having a body next to me again, I think. Then I heard to doorknob move. I hide behind the couch. Still naked.

"Hey Lyss, I brought you breakfast if you still weant some," as I saw Jesse walk through the door, "What are you doing behind the couch?"

"Oh I was just in the shower, and now I'm behind the couch, I should probably put on some clothes then huh?" He gives off a sly smirk, "I mean only if you want, I kinda like this look." All I could do was laugh. "Jess, I'm not wearing anything." He steps closer, "Exactly." I leave for the bathroom to put on some black running shorts, a tie-dye t-shirt, and black converse. I didn't really want to flat-iron my hair so I let it stay curly and kept it down. I walk out and he's staring at me. "What, what's wrong?" His big blue eyes staring deep in my face. "I've never seen your hair this way," as he just kept staring. "Oh, do you not like it or something?" He smiles, "No, I love it."
We get the food and start walking to the car to meet up with the group. This was our last week of spring break. So we're going to Universal Studios. What better way to end it right.

Jesse's POV

In the car, Alyssa just talked and talked like we used to. I just look over at her and smile. "What?" She asked. "I think that's your favorite word, and question." I turn on the radio to see what's playing. It so happened to be Fall for You by Secondhand Serenade. I didn't think she would want to hear it so I was about to change the station but then she started singing the words.

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear its true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

All I could do was stare at her. "You can really sing." She smiled and begins to somewhat blush. "Alright this is the last time being here till we go back, ready?" She got out the car and began to run to the entrance, "Ready Freddy." It's nice being able to hang out with Alyssa again without having to hide my feelings. Kayla and I are still friends but she understood after what I told her. Now I'm focused on Alyssa and only her.

Alyssa's POV

I had to think about everything I've been through so far. I like a guy. He dates my bestfriend. My bestfriend cheats on him with my boyfriend. Not to mention that my ex-boyfriend might have a boyfriend. Ughhhh. Things are so complicated. But as I'm standing in line for a ride in Hogwarts in Harry Potter World, and I just look at all my friends and hug them. But I have yet to be done with adventure and I know it. We get back to the hotel and I'm exhausted. I put on my pajamas and go to sleep.

*Leaving Day*

Today was our last day and I'm gonna miss Florida, it'll be a sweet memory while school starts again. I take a shower and then put my hair in two braids. I put on some pink running shorts, a black t-shirt, and my black sandals. Today is basically a comfy day. On our way to the airport I couldn't help but think about the dream I and last night. It was about Jesse's dad. So I turned to him in the car. "Jesse, what happened?" He kind of looks confused. "What do you mean, what happened?"
"You know, with your dad and all." He began to tense up. "Lyss, can we not talk about this?" He can't keep hiding the fact that I saw his father hit him. "Well why not?!" He pulled over the car and turned to me, "JUST FORGET IT ALYSSA OKAY! YOU DO NOT NEED TO KNOW EVERY LITTLE DETAIL ABOUT MY LIFE!!" He merged back into the street and kept driving. Little did he know that that statement has changed how I view him completely. I realized I didn't know anything about Jesse Reese.

OKAY LOOK YOU GUYS I'M SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER TOOK FOREVER WITH A CAPITAL 'F' BUT I'VE BEEN ACTUALLY BUSY YOU KNOW WITH SCHOOL, AND PROJECTS, AND OTHER THINGS... BUT YEAH I JUST YOU GUYS TO KNOW THAT I'M TRYING TO COME BACK OKAAAY. NO MORE LEAVING AND COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!