Why Didn't You Tell Me?!

Jesse's POV

Today's a new day, and we are supposed to be going to the beach today. I got up and took a shower. I put on some red swimming trunks and a black v-neck. I went to check my phone and got a text from Justin saying that Alyssa and I over slept and that they were down getting breakfast about to go to the beach. I left my room and knocked on Alyssa's door. When she opened it, she was standing in front of me with black bikini on. Alyssa had curves, like she was others girls 'curve goals', and she had a big booty- which I like.

"Um yeah?" She said standing with the door open with a confused look on her face.

Alyssa's POV

"Um yeah?"

"Uh, uh, uhh," Jesse said with his mouth all opened.

"Look Jesse I'm not supposed to be talking to you so what's up?"

"Well overslep, they're gone," was all he said.

"OH SHIT!" I began to run all around my room just to look for my flip flops, and shorts. When I found some, I began to put them on and I heard feet walk up behind me. Jesse came in. I put my hair in a bun, grabbed my key and sunglasses. Jesse was still here but instead with his mouth open, it was almost a smile. "What?"

"I don't think I've ever seen you in a bikini," he smirked. Ahh there's the Jesse I remember.

"Um we should go." With that we left and met up with the others at the beach. As we were walking to the beach, Jesse got really bold and asked a question. "So how's you and Justin?" he asked.

"Fine, and you and Kayla?"

"Fine," he kept it simple; until, "Actually they're not fine."

"What do you mean?"

"You're weren't supposed to get back together with Justin!" He started to raise his voice.

"Oh like you were supposed be with Kayla in the first place!" I stopped in front of him and pointed at some random white girl.

"What's that supposed to mean!?" He raised his voice even more.

"You weren't supposed to be with her!" I was practically yelling at this point.

"Maybe, then who was I supposed to be with then Alyssa!?!" He was practically yelling.

I was silent, and I crossed my arms and began to walk away. "Stop right there!" He screamed. I stopped and turned around. "Who was I supposed to be with Alyssa?!" He said yelling while getting in my face.

"ME! Y-YOU, YOU..... ASSHOLE!"

Jesse's POV

"Who was I supposed to be with Alyssa?!"

"ME! Y-YOU, YOU..... ASSHOLE!" She screamed with tears rolling down her face.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You don't feel the same way there was no point," she said wiping a few tears away. But before she could say anything else, I cupped her face with both hands and kissed her forcibly. She was so shocked, but after she realized what was happening she kissed me back. Then I released. I smiled, but the one she had began to fade.

"What's the matter?"

"I'm a cheater," she said with a destroyed look on her face, "I've never cheated on anyone, and I just cheated on a super sweet guy," she was shocked and sat on the edge of the sidewalk and put her face in her hands.

"Ya know, I don't really like Kayla." I told as I sat down next to her.

"Really?" She questioned.

"Yeah." I got up, put my hand out for her, and helped her up so we could get to the beach.

We started walking to the beach once again. This time it was completely silent, all i had was a smile on my face. We got to the beach and I saw Kayla running up towards me and her lips crashed into mine. Wow, now I know what dull fireworks feel like.

"You guys took so long," she said with her arms around my neck.

"Yeah, we're cool now so yeah."

"Oh that's great, mate, so you guys kissed and made up?" Justin said asking and he put his arm around Alyssa's neck. (I don't think I mentioned that Justin was astralian).

"Umm.. yeah babe, best mates," Alyssa said as she put her arm around his waist and gave me that 'don't say anything' look.

Everything was over with and all we had left to do was go and enjoy the beach with my best group of friends.

SOO THIS STORY IS OKAY, I'M NOT SURE I HOW FEEL ANYMORE. THIS CHAPTER WAS PRETTY BORING. HOPING TO HAVE ANOTHER READY TOMORROW AS WELL IF THIS HOMEWORK THING EVER LIGHTENS UP.