Start of Something New; I Think..

Alyssa's POV

Alright so it's Saturday and I need to go to the mall today to go find something to wear. Plus there's always a sale on Saturday. When I get to the mall I thought I should go to Forever 21 first since that is like one of my favorite stores. Looking around I see some really cute clothes that catch my eye so I hold on to them to try them on.

"Are you looking for something in particular?" a very deep male voice says. I'm not sure who it is though.  I turn around and there's this gorgeous guy with the bright blue eyes. He had on a red  flannel with a black v-neck, and black ripped jeans, and his name tag says Cody.

"Um, excuse me," he said snapping his fingers.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's alright,  are you looking for something in particular?" He asked again.

"Um yeah I'm looking for something cute, that would make a guy drool over."

"Well, if you ask me I would say go with a fitted dress, it makes your booty look big,  you have really nice legs, and with all that hair, any guy would drool over you," he said with a smirk on his face. "Look, here's my number if you wanna talk hair one day."

"Oh,wow that's really sweet but this is for a date, so I couldn't possibly take this."

"Oh trust me honey you're not my type," he said to me.

"Um does that mean.."

"Yeah, I'm racist, I'm totes kidding.. then yeah I'm gay," he says with a small giggle.

"Well, you are like the gay bestfriend I've always wanted."

"That's great girl, now we can hang out," he said with a very big smile.

"Yeah mostly definitely, see you around." I waved and almost walked out the store. A girl walked in moments before I left and flirted with Cody.

"So um...Cody, who's a girl have to sleep to get a discount in this store?" She said as bent over the counter so you could see her cleavage.

"Oh, honey you're so barking up the wrong tree right now," Cody said and walked away. I laughed a little bit and walked out the store. I got in the car and drove home, I think I deserve a nap before I go on this date with Jesse, if you want to call it a date.

Jesse's POV

I think I should iron my clothes for when I pick up Alyssa. I decide that I'm going to put on red Polo shirt, some khaki joggers, and my all red Kd 7's. Until it is time for my date, I'm going to the bank to get money, and then I'm going to take a nap.

??'s POV

I overheard Jesse asking out Alyssa to another date for a second chance. I barely remember the first date. It didn't even last that long. I was there the whole time. I don't blame Alyssa for agreeing to this date, but Jesse is mine. And if I have to get rid of Alyssa to be with Jesse, then that is just what I'll have to do. Because Jesse Reese will be mine again one day. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!

(I know that was lame but it sounded evil sooo.)

__________________________________

Alyssa's POV

I wake up from this really good nap, and I go take a shower. I curled my hair. I decided I guess would wear heels, so I put on a light pink crop top, a black skater skirt, and a pair of my sister's black heels. Jesse is like 6'5, I'm 5'3. We'll just say I look good enough. Now all I have to do is wait for Jesse.

Jesse's POV

Okay so I have 10 minutes till I have to pick up Alyssa. I take and shower to wake up from being sleep for like 2 hours. But I put on a gray shirt that says shade, some black joggers, and and a pair of Retro 3s. I just realized I lowkey finessed the game today. *Outfit on Side* I get in the car, and drive to Alyssa's house.  There was only one car at the house so I guessed it was hers. I knocked on the door and my jaw literally fucking dropped.

Alyssa's POV

When I opened the door, Jesse was standing there with his tongue hanging out of his mouth.

"What?"

"You look gorgeous, like absolutely stunning," he said with big eyes and a smirk.

"Aww thank you, and you look good too."

"Are you ready?" He asked with smile.

"Ready." I smiled and he took my hand towards his car, and he opened the door for me. When I get in the car, he has leather seats and tinted windows.

"Wow, show off much."

"Only for you," he said with a smirk. I smiled thinking that this date is really something special. We get to the restaurant NYNC Grille.  And it was really pretty. It was like the Cheesecake Factory but more grille.

"Just two for this adorable couple?" the woman at the desk said.

"Oh we're not a couple," Jesse and I say in unison.

"Rightt," the lady said, "follow me."

As we ordered our food,me and Jesse actually started talking. Until I realized I was just staring g at him like in a daze.

Jesse's POV

I was talking to her, and she just wasn't saying anything.

"Lyss."

"Hmm, yeah I'm listening," she says breaking a trance.

"What's going on?"

"You've changed," she said with a shocked face.

As soon as she says that our food comes and everything went silent. By the time we were done I took her to an area near The Statue of Liberty. I opened the door and led her to the dance floor. While we were walking, she just stopped.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't dance," she said with her head low.

"Everyone can dance." With that I took her hand and we began to dance. "Here, I'll lead."

Alyssa's POV

I was starting to get a little comfortable, and put my arms around Jesse's neck, and his around my waist.

"You're so different."

"Is this a bad different?" He asked me.

"It's a good different, I like it." I was looking deeply in his big blue eyes. He slowly began to lean closer to my face, and I wasn't stopping him. And his lips softly crashed into mine. My heart melted. I can't be feeling for him can I? I realized I was still kissing him till I released.

"I think I better go, it's getting late ."

"Uh yeah I drive you home," he said getting his car keys.

While we were in the car, it was super quiet. By the time we got to my house, I quickly got out the car, and into the house to my room. I put on basketball shorts and a tank top and fall onto the bed. I look up at the ceiling and I touch my lips truly wondering did I really just kiss Jesse Reese.