You Had Me at 'My Place'

Justin's POV

When I first met Alyssa, I practically fell in love. She's gorgeous, smart, funny, and she's black. I love me some chocolate. But today we're going to a movie. I really like her. I mean at first I had like Kayla, and we were talking but she started dating Jesse. But Alyssa is great. I get up and wear dark gray joggers, an orange nike shirt, and my what the kd's. I get in the car and drive to pick up Alyssa.

Alyssa's POV

I wake up and put on a black and white aztec tank top crop top, black high waisted skinny jeans, a black sweater, and a pair of black converse. You know I really like Justin, he's so cool and we're going to the movies today. Yeah I know I liked Jesse, but he's dating Kayla so it's whatever guess, and he invited us to Florida so I really hope nothing will be awkward. *DING DONG* I ran downstairs and opened the door to let Justin because I still had to do my hair and makeup.

"Hey, c'mon in."

"Thanks you look great," he said smiling at me. Ugh that smile made my heart melt.

"Okay, well you stay here, and I'll be back down in a sec."

"Cool," he said sitting on the couch. I ran upstairs to the bathroom and start putting my hair in a bun. "I don't think I told you this but you have a lot of hair, I like it," he said smiling in the mirror

"Thanks, are you ready?"

"Most definitely, " he said smiling and grabbing my hand.  We got in the in the car and drove to the movies. We're going to see The Woman in Black 2.  And if I don't say so myself, I'm scary. I'm pretty sure that I will be jumping in Justin's lap or hiding somewhere.

"Areyou scared babe?" He asked putting his arm around me. WAIT DID HE SAY BABEEEE?!?!

"A little bit."

"Babe, the movie hasn't started, " he said laughing. THERE IT IS AGAIN. Babe. Then the movie began to start.

By the time the movie was over, I was too mad. I don't advise seeing it. When we start leaving, it was pouring raining outside. I took my sweater and put it over my head. We held hands and ran to the car.

"So whatdo you wanna do now?" I asked while he was driving while I was holding onto him because I was cold.

"We can go to my place, and I don't know talk," he said with a smile.

"Don't get any ideas, this is only a first date."

"You got it boss," he said with a smirk. We got out the car and walked inside his house.  It's huge! Instead of talking,  we layed on the couch and watched Netflix. He went to pop popcorn.

"Hey, can we watch UnReal?"

"Sure babe," he said with a large bowl of popcorn. I was just laying there on him, and we watch UnReal.  By the time the show was over, Justin drove me home. I get put the car, and start walking towards the door. Before I opened the door.

"WAIT!!" Justin said hopping out of his car, "one more thing," with that his lips crashed into mine. His arms around my waist and mine around his neck .

"Did that just happen?"

"Yeah, and it's about to happen  again," he smirked before he leaned in again. "Okay, goodnight," he said walking off the front porch.

"Goodnight."

MANN THIS CHAPTER TOOK FOREVER BECAUSE I'VE BEEN READING OTHERS. BUT YEAH I HIGHLY ADVISED YOU NOT TO SEE THE WOMAN IN BLACK 2.  IT FUCKING SUCKED WITH A CAPITAL FUCKING. BUT UNREAL IS LIKE MY NEW FAVE SHOW, THERE'S SO MUCH DRAMA, EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH IT ON LIFETIME. ANYWAY LET ME START WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER.