Party Shots

(Jesse Reese in photo)

Jesse's POV

It's the day of the party and I have to buy all of the preparations in order have the party. My parents are going out of town and I want to make sure the party is live. Who knows what might happen. I got up and put on black joggers, print jersey with the number 39 on it, and kd 7s. I slowly working on shoe game.

"Hey Jess, have you seen my phone?" my mom yells from the kitchen.

"Nah, mom check your purse." After that I run downstairs stairs and by the time I get down there my mom was gone. I get in my car and drive to Part City. Let's see how this party will go.

Alyssa's POV

I wake up and Mikyla and Kayla both found dresses to wear to the party.  I'm not really the one to wear a dress to a party. And they love wearing heels, yeah, not me. The party is tonight and I guess I'm ready to party. I take a shower, and I put on pitch black skinny jeans that I'm hoping makes my butt look big, a white crop top, and black combat boots. As of right now, it is 9:30 pm. I got in the car and drive to the party site. I couldn't even find a spot and it's only 9:56, but this house was huge. I walk in and stand in the door looking for my friends, and I just noticed people were staring at me.

Jesse's POV

The party is going great. Everyone's here, it's just about the whole school, and others. This is only because I post the party on instagram. But I knew something was going on because there was a crowd at the front door. And she was there. Alyssa is here.

"Alyssa, you made it."

"Y-yeah," she said nervously. 

"What's wrong?"

" Why are all of these people staring at me?" she whispered to me.

"Cause you look great," I smirked. "So would you like a drink?"

"Um sure, " she said. I led her to the table, and got her some punch. I got some too, it tasted a little funny. I think it was spiked, oh well. She started to warm up, and then she drunk more. This is going to interesting. The party started getting wild; most of the seniors started dancing, and by that I mean grinding, and by that they were also fucking. I grabbed Alyssa by the hand and led her to the dance floor. She started grinding on me, and I didn't stop her obviously. Later on at the time, some people were doing drinking games, others were smoking weed, and the rest were either super drunk, sleep,or sleeping with each other. And Alyssa and I started doing the drinking game. Alyssa was pretty drunk at this point and so was I. They were doing jello shots, so I thought I would do some jello shots. They tasted like Ciroc. After the shots, I was very drunk, and Alyssa and I did body shots. I lifted up my shirt which showed off my abs, and Alyssa lowered herself to my bellybutton, they poured vodka in my bellybutton and she took it like a champ. The party was finally over. I was tired. And someone drove Alyssa home, I crashed on the couch.

(SLEEP)

________________________________

HEY IT'S  MEEE. UMM I'VE GOT THIS NEW STORY AS YOU CAN SEE. I WANTED TO TRY SOMETHING NEW. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT.