Trying Things Out

Alyssa's POV

It's been 4 months since i got to that school, and 2 since the "date" with Jesse. I feel bad that I basically blew off Jesse. But he was acting like a complete asshole. Except for the time how he said I looked nice. That was just about the only sincere thing he's said to me all year. It was starting to get really cold up here. I thought I'd start getting out my winter clothes. I put on a pair of black leggings, a black tank top with a gray pull over hoodie with the American Flag, and my black uggs. I thought I might as well do my hair, so I straighten to where it meets the middle of my back. I get in the car and make my way to school. Heading into Mr. Webber's class, I get pulled to the side. I was not to please to see who it was. Jesse.

"What do you want Jesse?"

"Another chance," he said with a sincere smile.

"How does this sound to you, no.?

"Pleaseee!" he began to beg as he held my hand. As soon as our hands touched, I felt a shock wave go through my body. Wait what?

"Okay, fine but this is your last chance."

"Yess! Thank you," he said as he lightly kissed my hair. And exchanged numbers. What happened to the Jesse that I met 2 months ago?

Jesse's POV

Okay, so I get to make up the date that I screwed up with Alyssa. I realized I am much more mature than I was 2 months ago, and I really would like to have Alyssa in my life. Once school was over I text Alyssa about where we're going.

(Message Convo)
Me: Hey, just wanted to let you know that we're going to this brand new restaurant called NYNC Grille.
Lyss: I've heard that place is supposed to be really expesive.
Me: Don't worry, I'll pay for every thing. Oh and we're also going dancing too.
Lyss: Wow, okay. And when are we doing all of this?
Me: Saturday, 8:00 sharp.
Lyss: Okay, umm well I guess I'll be seeing you then.
Me: Most definitely. (;

What?? I had to have something showing that I wanted her. I have a lot of things that need to get done before Saturday.

Alyssa's POV

Well I'm giving him another chance, and it seems that Jesse is really trying to make this work for the both of us. I only have one problem about this date, I can't dance. And that's saying much since we're going dancing. I need to go shopping before Saturday so I can make sure I at least try to look nice for this. And the more I think about the date, the more I think about Jesse holding my hand at school, and kissing my head. Wait, hold on a minute. Is Jesse Reese becoming not such a bad person? And he's already hot, so this is making things worse for me. WAIT WHAT? I need to cool down before I have a heart attack so I take a shower. After I take a shower, I realize that it was really late, and I was also really tired. So I put on my pajamas, crawl in the bed and got to sleep.

I KNOW THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER, I KNOW IT WAS. BUT I WAS RUNNING OUT OF THINGS TO SAY BECAUSE THE NEXT CHAPTER WITH BLOW YOUR MIND. AND I KNOW I DIDN'T FINISH THE SEQUEL TO THE OTHER STORY. BUTTTTTTT YOU KNOW ONE DAY I WILL, OR I MIGHT JUST DELETE THE SEQUEL ALL TOGETHER. IT'S WHATEVER.