So Now What?

Jesse's POV

She's gone. I don't know what I've just done, but I need to go fix what I've just done. I get in my car and I look for her. I tried calling her, I texted her, but she won't answer. I finally said fuck this and went to McDonald's. I needed something to drink. And there she was sitting at a window. I walk over to her and tapped her shoulder.

"Lyss." She turned around. She got up and walked away.

"Alyssa, wait."

"Please, leave me alone," she said with tears in her eyes.

Alyssa's POV

"Jesse, you have hurt me, to think I actually.. nevermind."

"No what?" He said standing in front of me.

"Just forget it, I have to go." After that I get back on the bus and end up going home. I really like Jesse. He's really sweet when he's not at school that is. And then my phone vibrates. And efore I check the text I already know who it is.

(Message Convo)

Jessee: Alyssa let me make it up to you please. I really have to talk to you.
Me: Fine, but this time it's my choice. Say the mall at 6.
Jesse: Well you'll definitely see me there.

I can't possibly stay mad at him. I can't believe that I have actually caught feelings for Jesse Reese. I get home and I decide I might as well change clothes. I put on a pair of khaki cargo skinny jeans, a white fitted v-neck, and white forces. I put my hair half up half down. I get to the car and drive to the mall.

Jesse's POV

I get back to the car and drive towards the mall. I really hope that she didn't blow me off on this talk between me and her. The truth is I really like her, but she couldn't possibly know because she won't feel the same way, she practically hates me so I can't tell her how I feel just yet. I go to the food court, cause that's where I figured she would be. I sat down at the table she was at.

"Alyssa, I am so sorry about what I did today."

"It's fine just forget it," she said with watery eyes. I wiped her single tear with my thumb.

"Alyssa, I have a very bad reputation at school, and I forgot that I shouldn't be rude to the people I care about."

"Wait, you care about me?" She asked with a smile.

"Yes I care about you, you're like my bestfriend." Goddammit Jess you're such a bad liar.

"Oh. Right, bestfriend." She said as her smile dropped.

"Hey, c'mon let's go get some ice cream."

We go to Maggie Moo's and I got ice cream. This girl has had me fallen head over heels for her.

"Are you sure you don't want any ice cream?"

"Yeah, I'm not all up for sweets like that, I really like salty," she said as we were walking around the mall.

"Pleaseee just try this," I got my spoon and moved it toward Alyssa's mouth, and she tried it.

"Mmmmmmm, oh my god, this is amazing," she told like I didn't know. She had her arm interlocked with my arm and we just walk around the mall. Alyssa was truly becoming my bestfriend. I just smiled at her as she explained growing up in Tennessee. "What?" She asked me.

"Oh, nothing."

"No tell me," demanding an answer.

"It's just, that I'm really sorry I was a complete asshole on the first day to Brooklyn Carter."

"It's totally cool, if it wasn't for you being an asshole, we wouldn't be where we are now." She started moving her hand towards mine and our finger intertwined.

"Good point, hey I'll drive you home okay?"

"I'd like that," she smiled.

Alyssa's POV

Oh my goodness, if my first date wasn't so amaze balls, this was practically perfect. I'm really glad that I agreed to coming or I wouldn't have just made a new friend. I'm kinda not even upset that he said bestfriend because bestfriends can become more than friends. I couldn't stand the silence in the car so I turned up the radio, Fetty Wap's Trap Queen came on. I honestly love this song.

"Oh my god I love this song!!!"

"Me too" He said with a smile showing his very noticeable dimple.

"Hey, you have dimples, how come I never noticed before?"

"Maybe because you kinda sorta I don't know hated me," he said with a small smile.

"Oh right, sorry."

"There you go," we were just pulling up to my house.

"Thanks." I started walking down my long driveway.

"Hey I'll call you tomorrow so we can hang out!" Jesse said screaming as he pulled out the driveway. I walk upstairs and close my door, put on my pajamas and fall flat on my bed. Today was literally almost partially the best day ever. I was tired so I got in the bed and went to sleep.

Jesse's POV

I had a really good time with Alyssa today after chasing after her of course. I was tired. Looking for a person takes alot out of you. I take off my shirt, and put on my basketball shorts. And I fall out on the bed.