The Morning After(Heavy Thoughts)

Alyssa's POV

I wake up this morning in my bed, with my pajamas on. I have such a huge headache. Did I miss the party? I checked my phone and I had like 5 texts. 2 from Kayla, 2 for Mikyla, and one from my sister Taylor. I do my daily hygiene, and then I put on a white v-neck t-shirt, a pair of ripped jeans, and my timberlands. It was Sunday, and I totally missed church. I'll just have to go next week then. I decide since today is Sunday, I would go to the mall to shop for school. I get in the car, and drive to the mall. When I get out the car, someone screams my name.

"Lyssaa!!" they yelled. I turned around to see who it was. It was Jesse.

Jesse's POV

"Lyssaa!!"

"Oh, hey," she said with average enthusiasm.

"Did you make it home safely yesterday?"She looked at me very confused. "Y'know after the party?"

"Oh was I there really?"

"Yeah, we had a lot of fun. Oh and I didn't know that you drink."

"What?! I don't. Ew gross!!" she said angry.

"Liss, you had spiked punch, you danced very seductively, which i didn't mind, and you did body shots."

"OhMyGod!" she screamed in the parking lot.

"Yeah, you were so drunk, you had to get driven from someone else."

"This is too much," she said getting back in the car.

"Where are you going?"

"Anywhere," she drove off.

Alyssa's POV

I cannot believe I drank alcohol last night. I turn the radio up, and Chains was playing on the radio. I love this song honestly. The more I listened to this song, the more I thought about what happened last night. I took body shots. I put my tongue on somebody else's stomach. I just need to go home, forget about going to the mall. I drive home, and get inside the house and fall on the couch.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" my mom asked me. I forgot to mention my mom was mixed. Black,White, and Cherokee.

"Oh, nothing." As soon as I said that, she walked away.

Honestly, today was kind of pointless. I don't know why I got out the bed but I think I should go out and do something since I'm dressed. I texted Kayla and asked her what she was doing today.

(Message Convo)
KK: We're going on a double date tonight.
Lyss: To go on a date, you need to have a date.
KK: Me and Mikyla found guys at the party, and we have one for you too. Lol
Lyss: Oml Kayla if you set me up with Jesse, I'm going to kill you.
KK: Whatever just be there at 7.
Lyss: Ughh fine.

Now at this point, I have to retake my shower and get ready for this um date. It was 6:50 so I had 10 minutes to get ready for this thing. I was hoping that I didn't have to change, but because it was a date, and I'm so sweet I took a shower. I got out the shower, and but on a black dress with blue floral, and toms *Outfit on Side*. By the time I got out it was 7:10; I heard the honk outside, and it was Kayla.

"Get in the car betch," she said laughing.( I don't think I mentioned Kayla was white, lol).

"Um, yeah I guess." Whatever, she drives us to Apple Bee's, and when we get inside, we see her 'friend' Derek, and Jesse. To be honest, he makes me sick to my stomach.

Kayla's POV

So I have basically just tricked my new bestfriend into a double date. My mom wouldn't let me go out tonight because of what happened at the party last night unless it was a double date. So I'm sorryy Alyssa. When we get to Apple Bee', Derek amd I went outside to give Lyss and Jesse some privacy- basically it was just to make out.

"Well, you guys mingle or whatever, we're going outside for now."

Jesse's POV

So when Alyssa walked in the room. Her light brown eyes lit up the whole town.

"Alyssa, um you look amazing." I said almost drooling over her.

"Thanks," she said with a slight smile.

We began trying to have a conversation but I don't think she really wants to be here. I offered to take her home, but of course she refused. She must not want me to know where she lives. She got out of her chair and left.

Alyssa's POV

So I could not really take much of Jesse living in the moment with himself. Therefore, I got up and left. When I got home, I put on my pajamas and got in the bed. Somehow I couldn't help but think, what if I had given Jesse a chance. I told myself I would not pursue any jerks. Thats when I thought to myself, maybe I'll give him a chance.

OKAY SO I DON'T THINK I KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS STORY JUST YET. MAYBE IT'LL GET BETTER. CAUSE I'M LITERALLY TYPING IN THE MOTIONS.