Funny 9ja Pick-up Lines

A/N Hey guys, it's been long I updated, school happened to me. Anyway listen to the song, I love Kiss Daniel so much, his songs are like....I just can't explain it (don't tell Korede Bello I'm talking 'bout another guy o). I was thinking about how Oyinbo people say stuff like ''Are your feet tired, 'cause you've been running through my mind all day'' and I thought ''Nigeria's got stuff like that, so here it goes....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baby you must be yam 'cause my heart is pounding for you.

Is your father a bricklayer, 'cause my love for you is like concrete.

Baby you must be Vaseline 'cause you make my skin fresh, head warmer for my head and hot tea to drive away this Harmattan cold.

Hi my name is Windows, can I crash at your place tonight?

The love I have for you is like copied assignments, I just can't explain it.

I noticed you noticing me, so I put you on the Notice board in my mind so you know I noticed you too.

You must be D'Banj 'cause I'll let you be my 'koko'.

Excuse me, I think I've seen your picture somewhere before...Yea I know, in the Dictionary under 'My wife'

My surname is too fine and so are you, I can give it to you for free.

Are you a fan, 'cause you blow me away.

I know the cracks on your lips comes with the weather, let me anoint them with mine.

I can be your Timaya and I'll let your 'ukwu' lodge at my place.

You are the sugar in my tea, the butter on my bread and the spice in my eggs.

You are the skeleton in my cupboard.

#HarmattanPickupLines