" And sit in front of me and work, so that I'll be able to check upon you." He pointed at the couch.

He totally deserves a hi five on his face with a chair twice! I glared at him and sat down with a huff.

After few minutes

I thought working would distract me from sleep but now I'm starting to get an headache by working on this laptop.

I angrily punched every letters on the keyboard.

"You'll break it." He shouted.

"It's my laptop, I'll buy a new one. Mind your own business." I replied.

"Why you?" He muttered.

"Blah blah blah." I continued typing sticking my tongue out and I could feel him glare at me.

"Argh forget it, I am getting more sleepy now." I shouted, totally frustrated.

"Then just go and sleep, instead of eating my head out." He replied.

"I meant I am more not sleepy now." I retorted.

"Are you crazy?" He gave me "you are impossible" look.

"So what if I am?" I am going crazy right now.

"Can you repeat what you just said now? I want to record it. You just agreed you're crazy." He laughed.

"Sorry Mr. husband but that was once in a lifetime opportunity, you missed it." I stick my tongue out.

"La...la....la.a...." I began to sing.

"Stop it." He shouted.

"No, actually I've got a song dedicated to you. Here listen" I began to sing.

You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes.
Yeah, you, PMS
Like a bitch
I would know
And you over think
Always speak
Cryptically
I should know
That you're no good for me
'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white

Someone call the doctor
Got a case of a love bipolar
Stuck on a roller coaster
And I can't get off this ride"

"God! Stop it! You mad woman!" He shouted interrupting me.

"But it's true you're a bipolar. Sometimes sweet and suddenly an angry young man, I actually can't keep up with your mood swings." I sighed.

"Whatever, just stop your stupid song. You should hear yourself sing and know what a torture it is." He glared at me.

"I am a born singer." I defended.

"You're a tone deaf too." He faked a laugh.

"And you're mean!"

"So what if I am?"

"You're not even ashamed to agree that?"

"Why should I?"

"Forget it I'll call Rina, it's better than arguing with an idiot like you." I took my phone and dialed her number.

"Please do. At least I'll be spared by your torture." He smiled.

"Hey Bff. What cha doing?" I said cheerfully.

"Teresa, it's 10:30 , of course I'm sleeping?" She replied and yes she was annoyed.

"How can you sleep when I'm awake?" I scolded her.