Part 20 : "What the fuck is your problem?!"

Start from the beginning

"I pushed him away then ran... I ran to Jeremy's house and," I begin, looking down.

"And?" I hear her ask and the tone in her voice scares me. When I look up she's standing in front of me, me still sitting on my bed.

"We had sex."

"Why the fuck would you do that Alexa?!" She yells at me and I flinch slightly.

"Look, don't fucking yell at me! I am completely and utterly ashamed of myself and I don't need my best friend yelling at me because trust me, I most likely know everything you are gonna call me. I screw everything up and that point is proven because of the guy I like kissing me and me sleeping with another guy right after tha-"

"Did you hear what you just said?" She interrupts.

"What? That I'm a screw up?"

"No after that."

"Me sleeping with another guy?" I say confused.

"No. You literally just said you liked Kesten." She tells me with a smirk.

"What? No I didn't. When?" I shake my head.

"Uh, yeah, you did." She laughs.

"You are so bipolar." I fall back against my bed and sigh.

"I know." She laughs again and sits Indian style on the floor in front of my bed.

I turn on my side to face her. "I need some advice."

"All I can tell you is he definitely likes you, I'm pretty sure he likes you enough to get over the fact that you slept with a guy he really doesn't like. You just have to talk to him and apologize and then you two can talk out your feelings for one another, make up, and start dating."

"Rae, bad things are always happening to me especially when I get close to people. I don't want that to happen again."I sigh

She grabs my hand "Give it a chance Alexa, don't think about what will happen in the future until it comes. Think about the present, he makes you happy right?"

"Yeah." I smile.

"That's all that matters right now, plus if he hurts you, he's gonna wish he never met me or you."

"I love you, you know that right?" I hug her.

"How could you not love me?"

"I don't know." We pull away and look at each other with a similar look.

I smirk "Thinking what I'm thinking?"

"You know it." She laughs. "You go get the Notebook and the snacks, and I'll build the pallet of blankets on the floor."

I laugh "That's funny... You go get the movie and snacks and I'll build pallet on the floor."

"No," She laughs and just stares me dead in the eye.

"Come one Rae! I'm the one in mental pain right now." I groan and pout.

She rolls her eyes then walks past me, giving in.

Half an hour later we are still eating pizza and watching '10 Things I Hate About You'.

"Gosh... They're so damn cute." I say when they kiss at the end.

When the credits start to roll Rae mutes the movie and moves to sit in front of me with her legs crossed.

"Graduation is in two months." She tells me.

"Really?" My eyes go wide and she nods her head. "Damn."

"Have you even decided or thought about what you want to do when you graduate?" She asks.