Carnival is in town

Alexa never told us that she had to get surgery on her leg so when we came to visit we were told by her mom. Apparently they'll release her in 2 days from today.

So me and Jess went to the carnival that comes around every year.

Even though the rides are mostly always the same every year I thoroughly enjoy when pier lights up and feeling of the adrenaline rush of the rides combined with the energy of overdosing in sugar arrives.

"Hurricane first!" shouts Alexa.

"You mean the 'Tornado' now." I say with finger quotations.My favourite ride 'the hurricane'  which the name of the ride was changed to ' the tornado' due to the huge hurricane that hit America last year causing a huge devastation.

I feel my phone vibrate and I check it to see it's another message from Anthony

Anthony: "You going to the carnival tonight?"

Me: "I'm already here, why?"

Anthony: "Apparently it always comes to town and I would like someone to show me around."

Me : "Sure, when you coming?"

"Who?" I look up to see Alexa exclaim while trying to look at my phone.

"Anthony."

"That emo dude from across your street?"

"I don't think he's emo."

"Sorry, the outdated guy from across your street."

I roll my eyes and check the unread message then put my phone away, "Let's hit that tornado."

After going on the tornado twice and having enough for one day, we go to the Mexican restaurant down the road.

About a block away I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn to see a familiar dark fringe.

"Oh so this is the adult who live with his parents." Alexa says, surprisingly confident for her caracter.

"Yeah... I thought you were going to show me around."

I honestly forgot completely about that. "Well you didn't show up so I thought you had a change of plan."

"Boy, we will hang out with you when your fringe decides to come back from 2007." This is very unlike Alexa. Is it maybe the sugar?

"Well were going for food maybe I show you around afterwards?" I say trying to pretend Alexa isn't talking.

"Wouldn't that just make me nauseous."

"Your hair makes me nauseous."

I yank Alexa aside and whisper-shout, "What the hell are you trying to do?"

"This guy is bad news I'm not letting you associaste yourself with a My Chemical Romance boy who has the attitude of..." she pauses, realising she actually knows little about Anthony. "Fine but he's fun to make fun of."

"Don't ruin this!"

"I'm not taking credit for something his hair mostly did."

I gave her the look and then she stopped.

Anthony is walking away when we turn around.

I run up to him and shout, "We're both very hungry so 1 ride at the tornado then we get food."

"Ok." He smiles at me, it's genuine. I can see it in his eyes, the way they sparkle in contrast to the dark brown colour they are. He brushed his fringe back which doesn't do it any justice but he probably doesn't like it anymore. He has a petite nose and ... I think I'm starting to fall for- lets not jump to conclusions Whitney! He's better than Warren by far in this moment, in fact this is one of the rare times Warren is not on my mind, it feels good.

We arrive at the tornado which typical for the first day of the carnival has built up quite a line. Alexa taps fast and hard on my shoulder, I turn to her and she says nothing but points behind us. I look and and see a familiar dark haired she-devil with my brother.

I whisper to Alexa, "Isabella!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys this book has been blowing up recently and I just wanted to say thanks for all the support and shoutout to Janet14Serene and @thegoodenergy for leaving all your comments some of them really cracked me up.
Please comment,vote and share if you enjoyed this book~ Hashtagqueen9