Relationship Problems

Today is day 11 of summer.

Yesterday I went out in an attempt to become friends with my crush's girlfriend. The outcome: she might want to be friends with me.

Today I haven't got much planned, I'm gonna be home alone with my older brother Paul.Paul is a blonde unlike me, he is in a relationship unlike me and he graduated high school 12 days ago.

My doorbell rings. There's a little hope in me that it's Warren but the amount of times that hope has been destoyed is uncountable.

"I'm getting it."

I open the door to see a random guy that looks a few years older than I am with a tanned skin, dark brown hair, hazel eyes and looks hot. I panic, this must be Paul's. I don't say anything but,"Paul!"I hear rapid footsteps coming from down the hallway near the living room where I assume Paul was. I turn to him and see the 'panicked brother look' on his face.

He turns to the young man,"Hello." He then briefly turns to me to give me the 'you-overreacted' look.

"Hi I'm your new neighbor down the road, I'm just going around introducing myself. My name is Anthony." Him and my brother shake hands.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 18 I live with my mum and dad." Anthony has a British accent. He would get on so well with my British parents.

"Nice meeting you Anthony. I hope we see you around, bye."

Anthony turns and heads to Warrens house which is directly next door to mine,"Bye."

Paul closes the door fast and immediately looks at me, "Wow! I'm surprised you didn't drool."

I give him a deadly glare that I know is intense.

"You have to get over Warren one way or another."

I narrow my eyes at him to show my annoyance.

"I'm willing to become friends with him unlike you Lil Book."

Paul's nickname for me is 'Book' or most often 'Lil Book' because I love books.

"My girlfriend is coming over today."

"Ok."I mentally roll my eyes and sigh.

No one particularly hates me, except Pauls girlfriend, Isabelle. A pitch black haired, with deep dark eyes of darkness and pure evil, very little dressed brat. She's always hated me, she probably heard my name and description from Paul and decided,'Finally my next victim.' I honestly have no idea what he finds so attractive in her or the reason she wants to throw me off a cliff.All she does is tease me, torment me and enjoy the hell out of my misfortune. She's honestly a b*tch.
Here's a list of all the things I can think of at the moment that she's done to me.

•Stolen my car apparently with Paul's permission

•almost told Warren to his face that I find him sexy shirtless.

•Threaten to break up with Paul and date Warren(long story that Paul nor Warren know about)

•trip me constantly at school and I broke my nose once.

•stolen my phone and changed all my contacts to '❤️Warren❤️is my bae screw Autumn'

•emptied my car tank when I was at school

•so much more that I can't think of now
I also haven't told Paul about this because I swear she'll wish death on me if I did.

"What time is she coming?"

"Sometime after 11:00"

I take out my phone from the pocket of my sweatpants to see the time is 9:30.

"Ok,I'm gonna change."

Paul and I split paths, me to my bedroom upstairs and him to the living room.

I open my cupboard and take out a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt with a skull made out of white hieroglyphics, I shower then slip some on a pair of grey sneakers. I'm gonna do something that I probably am gonna deeply regret, I'm gonna be social.not just a normal social my plan is to text warren and see if I can come over to his house for movies, I want to build our newfound friendship.Technically we were best of friends then his girlfriend came along and the friendship disintegrated.

I can't stand Isabelle to such an extent that I'll take a risk to exit this house. I hold out my phone and text with confidence. After I'm done typing the text I read over it.

Me: Hey Warren, im bored and craving a movie do u have anything to watch :D

No! I cant send that! I must retype it!

Me: Warren, I'm bored can I come over and watch a movie?

That seems fine, I can send it. Just one more proof read.
Nope! That sounds so rude!
How am I going to ask to go over to his house and watch movies without sounding needy or rude? It would all be easier if we are together or at least best friends again.

I stare at my phone screen, at the blue line flashing in the writing bar, teasing me.

My phone then vibrates in my hands and see that the message was from Warren.My heart beats rapidly and attempts to escape my chest, and butterflies enter my stomach. It all quickly fades as I read the message,

Warren:Hi, what the heck are you typing? You've been typing for like 2 minutes.

I panic! I don't know how to respond. I think for a second and start typing the first thing that enters my mind.

Me: Oh I'm bored and im wondering if I can come over and watch movies.

I send blindly, which was a huge mistake as I read the message im mentally kicking myself and having deep mental regrets.

That was too straight forward and rude! He's only gonna think negative thoughts about you now!

Warren: Sure!

Wow! That was much easier than I thought. A little too easy. I swear he's busy judging me because I was so incredibly rude, but he said yes so I'm gonna be there ASAP.