I love frozen yogurt

So my idiotic brother woke me up a literal 10 minutes ago to go to a frozen yogurt place with my new neighbour, Anthony.

"You got 15 minutes Book."

"Ok! Ok. Don't wake mom and dad!"

It's literally 7:15 I haven't eaten breakfast and I've just accomplished getting dressed into a grey t-shirt ,with a picture of strings forming a knot in the colour navy blue, and jeans.

I apply a mild amount of makeup and walk downstairs.

As I get into the car I ask , "Paul, how did you get Anthony to come?"

"Long story but I have quite a day planned for us." He says reversing out of the driveway.

About halfway to the frozen yogurt place Paul says,"So you think he's hot."

I thin my eyes at him,"How did you know."

"You looked at him like he was Warren 2.0."

"You know I'm not interested in him!" I say sternly.

"Or are you?"

"I am not!"

"Or are you not not?"

"I'm ending this argument here."

"Or are you?"

I ignore what he says and look at the green trees along the sidewalk.

"So you're gonna be single for life."

"No I'm..."

Well I probably am, most probably Autumn isn't cheating on him and they get married and have kids named Isaac and Silvia.

"Yes, I'll just be forever single."

"Warren probably loves you too, I was just kidding."

Somehow that makes me happier.

"But just incase..."

"Paul!" I interrupt him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We arrive at the frozen yogurt place and I check my phone, 7:27. I sigh and look around to see if Anthony is already here. I don't see him, I turn to Paul and see two hands wrap around his waist, I look behind him to see the she-devil that's a connected to the hands.

"When can I leave." I say under my breath.

"Talking about leaving..."

"Shhhh I haven't told her yet."

"Told me what?" I say frowning in their direction.

"Whitney, you're going to be alone for breakfast with Anthony."

No don't do this to me, it'll be so awkward and I'll be silent almost all the way through.

"There's your Romeo." Says the thing in the shortest of all shorts. She points to a booth near the back of the restaurant.

I look at Anthony in a leather jacket and ripped jeans, he dressed in an attire like he was in grease and is trying to desperately get a girl by wearing ripped jeans.

He looks like the stereotypical bad boy.

My heart skips a beat when he looks back at me and smiles sheepishly.

"Urg, just go! Girls like you need a boyfriend to be mentally stable." I ignore the things statement and walk over to his table.

"Hey." He says nonchalantly whilst combing his hand through his dark hair. He has the type of hair that if you looked at it in the shade is close to black but becomes brown in sunlight.